What Now?

Hey all,

I'm a newbie here, and am delighted to find this community. I had visited Everybody's Cafe, and liked the atmosphere, too bad LE has their heads up their bottoms. In the light of the raids last week, what do we do for medication now? I could always go back to the street I guess, but why does Oakland county want me to fund narco businesses? I guess they'd rather the money go to the mexicans to fund their meth wars. I have my paperwork, just need a source...

Hey all,

I'm a newbie here, and am delighted to find this community. I had visited Everybody's Cafe, and liked the atmosphere, too bad LE has their heads up their bottoms. In the light of the raids last week, what do we do for medication now? I could always go back to the street I guess, but why does Oakland county want me to fund narco businesses? I guess they'd rather the money go to the mexicans to fund their meth wars. I have my paperwork, just need a source...

They want you back in the street so they can keep making money.

Guest drcanna-pest

are you all kidding me? let's try and help this guy! sir...or madam...where are you located? If you have your card...there are many compassion clubs I can get you connected with. Let me know...thanks

033.gif

Welcome " stlhdr " to MMMA 2.0

Yes ... Please try to get to as many Compassion

Meeting as you can possible get to ....

Meet some new Friends , get phone numbers ...

If you was up here in Northern Michigan ,

I know we could find you some Meds ...

My House is Always open to Good People :thumbsu:

Archived