David Broderick Tower

I have introduced myself here already, but thought I would share some of my photos with the group..

These were taken some time ago at the David Broderick Tower in Downtown Detroit, formerly known as Eaton Tower..

This is what I do for fun - explore abandonments.. Some businesses take their belongings with them, most of them leave a lot behind..

Enjoy the photos, I have a few more on the site ;)

DSCF5511.jpg

DSCF5356.jpg

DSCF5364b.jpg

DSCF5368.jpg

DSCF5386.jpg

DSCF5373.jpg

DSCF5416.jpg

DSCF5460.jpg

Super cool photos! I'd love to do this kind of exploring some time. Have you ever been in the Michigan Central Station? This is one of my absolute all time favorite buildings, and I've always been curious what the inside looks like. Its a shame that it was abandoned. I'm guessing it would cost WAY too much to rehab it, but it just makes me sad looking at that building sitting empty.

How are you able to go in these buildings? I would love to do something like that.

Most of them are pretty wide open.. The Packard Factory was wide open for so long I couldn't even put a number to the years!

This particular trip to the Broderick was pretty simple.. I met up with a few friends and we actually knocked on the door and someone let us in ;)

Thanks everyone for the comments! I will try to post some pictures or a video on here every now and then..

Archived