Venders

boo

The law specifically details the caregiver as a legal vender for up to 5 patients. By implication, other exchanges seem to be implied as legal, or to be allowed for (i.e., patient to patient, patient to caregiver, either to unregistered patient or caregiver), and these may be clarified as cases are decided and thus build up a body of decidions (case law) as to how judges have interpreted vender actions which the law may imply but is not specific about.

i dont think the mmma condones the selling of marijuana wether cg/cg, P/CG, P/P or otherwise as it is illegal. please make clear in your responses wether you are referring to the cultivation service, or actually selling weed.

right only a caregiver can take a fee for service but he asked about a vender witch could be caregiver not a patient

right only a caregiver can take a fee for service but he asked about a vender witch could be caregiver not a patient

who told you that? or are you here to press more ppl as in the other topics your arguing in?

http://michiganmedicalmarijuana.org/topic/22976-patient-to-patient-transfers/page__pid__202403__st__40#entry202403

http://michiganmedicalmarijuana.org/topic/23001-patient-to-patient/

who told me that

Compensation - [section 3(g)] A registered primary caregiver may receive compensation for costs associated with assisting a registered qualifying patient in the medical use of marihuana. Any such compensation shall not constitute the sale of controlled substances

do you read the law or just take other peoples word for it

Your error in logic is how U.S. law works. If the law does not state it is illegal, then it is legal. Marijuana is illegal. Medical Marijuana, a new class of Marijuana, is a new right for Michiganders, written in the Michigan Constitution, the highest law of Michigan. You keep thinking Marijuana, and there is a law against the transfer of marijuana. There is no law against the transfer of Medical Marijuana, except for the amount that can transfer and the person must legally be able to have it.

Common law states, that if both parties can legally have an item, then party one can transfer it to party two. This is not how all legal systems work, but here in the land of the free it does work this way. Stop thinking like communist china, all is illegal unless it is made legal. We only have one law regulating Medical Marijuana, and no where in this law does it say patients can not transfer to other patients. It is that simple under our legal system.

Clear enough yet?

medicinal use lets patients acquire, transfer, deliver and possess medical marihuana, naturally there are costs incurred from production, and the compensation is justified.

Your error in logic is how U.S. law works. If the law does not state it is illegal, then it is legal. Marijuana is illegal. Medical Marijuana, a new class of Marijuana, is a new right for Michiganders, written in the Michigan Constitution, the highest law of Michigan. You keep thinking Marijuana, and there is a law against the transfer of marijuana. There is no law against the transfer of Medical Marijuana, except for the amount that can transfer and the person must legally be able to have it.

Common law states, that if both parties can legally have an item, then party one can transfer it to party two. This is not how all legal systems work, but here in the land of the free it does work this way. Stop thinking like communist china, all is illegal unless it is made legal. We only have one law regulating Medical Marijuana, and no where in this law does it say patients can not transfer to other patients. It is that simple under our legal system.

Clear enough yet?

medicinal use lets patients acquire, transfer, deliver and possess medical marihuana, naturally there are costs incurred from production, and the compensation is justified.

patients can not take a fee for there service

Compensation - [section 3(g)] A registered primary caregiver may receive compensation for costs associated with assisting a registered qualifying patient in the medical use of marihuana. Any such compensation shall not constitute the sale of controlled substances

so again read befor you speek but thats what i am doing here helping you understand the law with the law not here say and conjecture. are you and peanutbutter twins

and again, your wrong. a patient can take the role as a caregiver if you want to be technical about it. you need to educate yourself as to the definition of the words used in the language of the law.

for example primary caregiver. the use of the word "primary" before caregiver by definition means that a patient can have other caregivers, but only one primary

and again, your wrong. a patient can take the role as a caregiver if you want to be technical about it. you need to educate yourself as to the definition of the words used in the language of the law.

for example primary caregiver. the use of the word "primary" before caregiver by definition means that a patient can have other caregivers, but only one primary

i am very sorry but again you have mis info a patient can only have 1 caregiver under the law where do you get this stuff and a patient can have 1 caregiver and can be a caregiver to 5 patients please take your own advice and educate yourself

i am very sorry but again you have mis info a patient can only have 1 caregiver under the law where do you get this stuff and a patient can have 1 caregiver and can be a caregiver to 5 patients please take your own advice and educate yourself

troll

please post the definition of the word primary for us, im done doin research for someone not in our state

primary it not relevent to anything sorry and thats you problem you have not done your homework and you need not call names it shows your age

here, ill do it for you: http://dictionary.re.../browse/primary

and here are the first 8 entries for use, point out the one used for the term primary caregiver

  1. first or highest in rank or importance; chief; principal: his primary goals in life. 2. first in order in any series, sequence, etc. 3. first in time; earliest; primitive. 4. of, pertaining to, or characteristic of primary school: the primary grades. 5. constituting or belonging to the first stage in any process. 6. of the nature of the ultimate or simpler constituents of which something complex is made up: Animals have a few primary instincts. 7. original; not derived or subordinate; fundamental; basic. 8. immediate or direct, or not involving intermediate agency: primary perceptions.

here, ill do it for you: http://dictionary.re.../browse/primary

and here are the first 8 entries for use, point out the one used for the term primary caregiver

  1. first or highest in rank or importance; chief; principal: his primary goals in life. 2. first in order in any series, sequence, etc. 3. first in time; earliest; primitive. 4. of, pertaining to, or characteristic of primary school: the primary grades. 5. constituting or belonging to the first stage in any process. 6. of the nature of the ultimate or simpler constituents of which something complex is made up: Animals have a few primary instincts. 7. original; not derived or subordinate; fundamental; basic. 8. immediate or direct, or not involving intermediate agency: primary perceptions.

i am sure you have a pointe but i canot find it sorry maby you should keep trying you will get someday

Whew! I got a headache!

the green leaf farmacy

I'm glad you don't use curse words and name call people, but there's something to be said about the amount of posts you've made here disagreeing with nearly everyone. Man! now you got me all confused on the language of the law on Medical Marijuana in Michigan after reading all these arguments or debates whatever you call it. My goodness I think you've fought with everyone here today on these boards. I feel like a criminal after reading all that stuff. Geez!

As crazy as it sounds I'm actually glad you ask the questions. Yikes! did I just say that out loud?

Wow! I got an education today. :blink:

Whew! I got a headache!

the green leaf farmacy

I'm glad you don't use curse words and name call people, but there's something to be said about the amount of posts you've made here disagreeing with nearly everyone. Man! now you got me all confused on the language of the law on Medical Marijuana in Michigan after reading all these arguments or debates whatever you call it. My goodness I think you've fought with everyone here today on these boards. I feel like a criminal after reading all that stuff. Geez!

As crazy as it sounds I'm actually glad you ask the questions. Yikes! did I just say that out loud?

Wow! I got an education today. :blink:

thank you mellow for your kind words thats what the us is founded on debate and the freedom to do so i was told by staff if i did not stop this debate i would be supended for 30 days staff should read your post

Archived