elklake

Nah, you didn't ask anything you shouldn't have, and the answer to your question isn't even a real stumper; it just raises other questions.

I think many folks that read your 2 posts in this thread are right now asking themselves these questions about you and your posts:

How can you be a caregiver without even knowing a patient, or how to sign one up? Has this person (you) even looked at the law as written? Why are you wanting to become a caregiver, is it for the right to grow or is it to help patients?

The first step to becoming a caregiver is finding a patient that you are compatible with, and having them sign you up as their caregiver. It doesn't work the other way around. I would also do some more research into the actual law, and seek as much information as you possibly can on the subject. There is plenty of information to be had around these boards, and there are many folks that will go out of their way to share insights, knowledge, and help; just don't expect it to be spoonfed to you.

I wish you well.

the rev has it right.

you dont sign up patients.

am I still allowed to sign up patients?

patients sign you up. when they fill out their application they need to designate you as their caregiver. or if an existing patient, they need to do the $10 c.g. swap and assign you as their new caregiver instead of their old one (or themselves).

Ok mr. quick to judge and jury. I have been supporting 2 people whom have no where else to go to get meds off of my one man 12 plant grow. One of my people has m.s and has minimul motor skills the other is dying of brain cancer. Both are approved as mmmj patience and have all thier papers. I have not looked into being a care giver yet as I didnt feel I was In the right spot with my grow schedule. Now with 2 people and myself I just cant do it anymore on 12 plants, I thought if I could sign one of these people on I could support the three of us. David will not be with us much longer 6 months or so. These people live on very low, fixed income. They have no vehicles so they cant get out to club meetings and even if they could they have no money. I have used this website as my main source of information since I started being involved in the mmmj movement. Now if you still thimk what I am asking is unreasonable then you may banish me from this site! This really P*&%^#s me off!

Talk about being quick to pass judgement...I didnt see anything in previous posts that was negative and everything is pretty much accurate. All you need to do is get the paperwork, have the patient fill out their portion, you fill out your portion, and send it in with a $10 check so you know when it was cashed. Make sure to send it as certified so you have a receipt that it was received, and be sure to keep copies at your grow location and with you at all times until your card is received. Good Luck

thank you so much thats what I was looking for. What I really need to know is where to get the form. Ive been looking all over the internet, read lots about it but none of them tell me where to get the forms. I really appreciate you answering me I really needed the help. To all I appoligize for my previous statement. I was upset and started typing before thinkin. This is still a great site.

Maybe if you could post what area

your from ... Maybe someone could help give

you a BOOAST in your Grow ?

As soon as you get those papers in ,

Keep COPIES for you and start getting some

Clones that are rooted....

If you was in my area i 'd get you a couple

to help you get a jump on things ...

So Very Sorry to hear about David ...

Sounds like you could you the help from Peanutbutter ...

I Do Believe in Miracle ...

Man i really hope you get some help " elklake "

Have Faith Budd ... There is Strength in Numbers

Hope this question fits under caregiver forum. Recently, a patient who does not yet have his "hardcard" asked me to supply him with meds despite. Due to recent dispensary busts and concerns cops may be taking down places accepting bogus copies of checks and MD papers, or creating such themselves for purposes of entrapment, I told him I'd be happy to supply him after he has received his "hardcard." He told me he knows places creating bogus hardcards, and then asked why I didn't do what other caregivers do, go onto the state website that lists everyone who has applied for their patient card and shows the status; approved, denied, pending. It was news to me that such an invasion of privacy exists, if such a site even exists. He didn't have the name of the site, just insisted that caregivers have access to it and I am sadly behind the learning curve. I don't know everything, may have missed this, anyone aware of such a website "master list" of patient applicant status? If so, the url?

thank you so much thats what I was looking for. What I really need to know is where to get the form. Ive been looking all over the internet, read lots about it but none of them tell me where to get the forms. I really appreciate you answering me I really needed the help. To all I appoligize for my previous statement. I was upset and started typing before thinkin. This is still a great site.

Hi John,

This is what my profile status says:

" Writing as a form of messaging, is not always very effective in the way to state your complete meaning of what you try to communicate."

I always try to look at what I type on this site and see if I'm commuicating. My bro-in-law (who is in a important position within his organization) waits 24 hours to send emails and letters that he is emotionally involved in. I wish I had his strength in that. Anyway...hope this helps for future comnunications. Keep up the good work!

Bryan

Archived