Manistee, Mi Moratorium

My link to the story

Friday, September 3, 2010

The Manistee City Council will consider authorizing a six-month moratorium on medical marijuana growing and dispensing while studies are conducted and ordinances drafted.

The moratorium would give the city’s planning commission time to develop ordinances governing the growing, dispensing, providing, sale or other distribution of marijuana under the Michigan Medical Marihuana Act.

The complete version of this story is available to subscribers in today's print and electronic versions of the Ludington Daily News, available from .25 cents a day, call 231-845-5183 for more information.

I will be trying to watch this, and if/when I find out a meeting I will post it here.

I dont live in Manistee but I do live close enough to want to see new business around.

• 4 weeks later...

Close enough by Manistee that I will be able to make any meetings that I hear about.

Vague but ok. I used to live in Onekama, so Ive spent alot of time in Manistee, but not much in the last couple years. Is the Vouge theater still the only movie theater in manistee? Any dispensaries trying to open up there before the moratorium?

Archived