Low Cost Meds For Poor

MLM

MLM,

Our law makes no provision for it. In fact Bobandtorey's post that a law exists such that "supplying meds for no compensation is punishable by one year" is in the exact opposite direction. As of yesterday I informed the 5 "free" patients I had that I will not do it anymore. Only three possible ways I see to accomplish low cost meds to poor. (1) Compassion clubs supply free clones to folks can prove need and are able to grow their own--that still leaves them needing gear--where will they get it? One possibility--"recycle" the gear Leo takes from those growers who are convicted of growing or distribution offenses. (2) Change our law to allow caregivers to supply the provably poor for free by increasing the number of patients allowed and specifying some must be supplied at low or no cost. (3) Do as CAlifornia is headed for, and put a $50 tax per ounce and made it a dedicated fee to purchase meds to be distributed at low or no cost by MMA? Compassion Clubs? to provably poor patients on Medicaid, or SSI, or SNAP.

MLM,

Our law makes no provision for it. In fact Bobandtorey's post that a law exists such that "supplying meds for no compensation is punishable by one year" is in the exact opposite direction. As of yesterday I informed the 5 "free" patients I had that I will not do it anymore. Only three possible ways I see to accomplish low cost meds to poor. (1) Compassion clubs supply free clones to folks can prove need and are able to grow their own--that still leaves them needing gear--where will they get it? One possibility--"recycle" the gear Leo takes from those growers who are convicted of growing or distribution offenses. (2) Change our law to allow caregivers to supply the provably poor for free by increasing the number of patients allowed and specifying some must be supplied at low or no cost. (3) Do as CAlifornia is headed for, and put a $50 tax per ounce and made it a dedicated fee to purchase meds to be distributed at low or no cost by MMA? Compassion Clubs? to provably poor patients on Medicaid, or SSI, or SNAP.

Huh?

MLM,

Our law makes no provision for it. In fact Bobandtorey's post that a law exists such that "supplying meds for no compensation is punishable by one year" is in the exact opposite direction. As of yesterday I :devil: informed the 5 "free" patients I had that I will not do it anymore. Only three possible ways I see to accomplish low cost meds to poor. (1) Compassion clubs supply free clones to folks can prove need and are able to grow their own--that still leaves them needing gear--where will they get it? One possibility--"recycle" the gear Leo takes from those growers who are convicted of growing or distribution offenses. (2) Change our law to allow caregivers to supply the provably poor for free by increasing the number of patients allowed and specifying some must be supplied at low or no cost. (3) Do as CAlifornia is headed for, and put a $50 tax per ounce and made it a dedicated fee to purchase meds to be distributed at low or no cost by MMA? Compassion Clubs? to provably poor patients on Medicaid, or SSI, or SNAP.

I hope your five free patients decide to "throw tinkle and bunny muffins" all over you.

Caregivers who change their stories should NOT be able to be caregivers any more...

Folks like you will mess up this law faster than anything...

Maybe your five patients will decide to eliminate YOU as their caregiver and do it ASAP - all at once - and...........you'll be sky-high over your plant count and maybe YOU will be on the news. But, I doubt anyone would attend a rally on your behalf.

Mizerman :growl:

p.s. no coffee yet...but, when Blueberry and I see posts like yours - it makes our blood boil!

MLM,

I posted a link, not an opinion, thanks. My opinion is that if in fact this movement is "medicine" based, some free meds for the poorest of us can't be a bad thing, right?

Archived