Greetings!

annerkey

Heyas everyone :)

Im Trish! Just another newbie who joined the site! Im just about to send in my paperwork for my card *fingers crossed* so Im trying to look up as much information as I possibly can to further protect myself. I stumbled across here in one of my wanderings and found it to be pretty decent! Plus I like the idea of having other people to talk to that are in the same situations as I am.

I look forward to getting to know folks around here and helping those where and when I can from what little bit of "knowledge" I've gained from reading the laws, etc. I don't bite...much ;) So feel free to say hi!

*gentle HuGS*

Trish :)

Guest Medicinal Patient

Welcome Trish! Glad you decided to join the community. Congrats on getting your rec! Make sure all your paperwork is sent in and that everything is is filled out correctly. If at all possible, don't rely on anyone else to take care of this for you. I needed some assistance and after 3months of mistakes by a couple caregivers it set me back on getting legal. If memory serves me right, the folks at the MDCH have been put on notice to get up to speed on shipping out our cards by I think Sept 15th 2010 or another company will be hired to get the job done. Hopefully the wait time is about to be greatly reduced. If I have the date of this deadline wrong someone please correct me.

Welcome Trish! Glad you decided to join the community. Congrats on getting your rec! Make sure all your paperwork is sent in and that everything is is filled out correctly. If at all possible, don't rely on anyone else to take care of this for you. I needed some assistance and after 3months of mistakes by a couple caregivers it set me back on getting legal. If memory serves me right, the folks at the MDCH have been put on notice to get up to speed on shipping out our cards by I think Sept 15th 2010 or another company will be hired to get the job done. Hopefully the wait time is about to be greatly reduced. If I have the date of this deadline wrong someone please correct me.

Thank you! :) And thank you for the helpful info! I have all of my potion filled out, just need to get the doctor to fill out her part. She wanted me completely weaned off my morphine before she would sign so that means I'll be without pain meds till Im legal. Im sorry to hear it took so long for you to get your card but Im glad in the end, things worked out for you!

Glad to hear that they are going to have to speed up on getting the cards out, hearing that people are waiting 4-5+ months is pretty daunting, especially when you're in pain!

Thanks again for the welcome and I look forward to talking to you more! :)

*HuGS*

Trish :)

Archived