About The L.e.o. Forced Entries And No Warrants Or Charges

Jennifer8

There are issues of either no warrant, an unsigned warrant, possibly a forged warrant, or a warrant, be it legal or illegal issued 20 to 30 minutes AFTER a LEO forced entry was committed? Then there are issues of LEO destruction, emotional trauma, THEFT, no charges filed and no return of REMOVED property and cash. What's that all about?

Part of the problem with raids targeting MM complying people is that when these masked assault rifle and taser toting individuals, in SEEMINGLY police tactical attire, forcing and intimidating their way into one’s “castle”, is that victims have no way of knowing AT THE MOMENT if it is a legitimate lawfully authorized raid, or if it is fake or real cops. When LEO do what they want, not using search warrants or properly completed warrants, not charging anyone, and takingG or destroying items, how is a victim (or victims) supposed to know if they need to defend their castle, loved ones, or protect their own body from a potential physical beating or sexual assault with no warrant or completed warrant, no way to verify or confirm this is an actual legit police assault on legally complying MM cardholders?

Sometimes LEO will take away your video or cell phone camera if you are recording what they are doing, while not in their face at a reasonable distance away from officers. Victims do not know who are even violating them while LEO are covered and dressed in similar clothing as a tactical police officer would, mask and all. Why are LEO allowed to invade a home with no warrant and the homeowner has to wait outside? Aren't homeowners allowed to be inside if they are not acting violent, to make sure the specifics of the warrant are upheld? (For example, maybe the warrant says LEO can only search what is in plain sight inside the dwelling, or only look in the kitchen, or not move things around when they are searching.) How do you know they didn't leave something there to illegally digitally video or audio record activity? How do you know they didn't secretly plant something like pills, meth, or heroine, not knowing it is hidden some place for a later planned raid?

These issues have happened in the past. There are substantiated reasons for those concerns.

Regardless, why can’t two to four plain clothes, armed, properly trained detectives wait until someone is home, knock on the door, have identifying I.D. that can be called and confirmed, and ask the homeowner to please step outside a moment for a word? Then say there was a call about marijuana on the premises and ask if that person or the owner has a legit MM card? Michigan is a medical marijuana state. Tens of thousands of people have cards.

I mean, honestly, just stake out the place a while, gather a RESPONSIBLE idea of what may ACTUALLY be going on before terrifying innocent law abiding citizens. Aim for legitimate non-fabricated probable cause.

LEO employed people can grow their own marijuana if they want it that bad, and they can buy their own TVs like everyone else does. They aren’t the only ones who have bills to pay. If LEO employed people manage their own finances properly, they won’t have to steal money from ailing law abiding citizens.

No wonder so many people have lost respect for too many law enforcement officers that unfairly give a bad image to the outstanding members of law enforcement that genuinely and thankfully are out there. LEO can no longer immediately assume illegal marijuana activity for this MMMAct state, not any more.

While this isn’t exactly what many are up against it’s a good example of community activism by people educated and empowered with knowledge of the law, rights, civil liberties, while also empowering other people. I like how people seem to hold their head a little higher gaining a better understanding of the law.

No Warrant, No Search

Some of these other links might be of interest, or not.

Are police allowed to enter my home during a party?

Refusing Police Entry to Your Home

BUSTED: The Citizen's Guide to Surviving Police Encounters

Maricopa County Sheriff Office Deputy Illegally Detains Attorney

My link

There are issues of either no warrant, an unsigned warrant, possibly a forged warrant, or a warrant, be it legal or illegal issued 20 to 30 minutes AFTER a LEO forced entry was committed? Then there are issues of LEO destruction, emotional trauma, THEFT, no charges filed and no return of REMOVED property and cash. What's that all about?

Part of the problem with raids targeting MM complying people is that when these masked assault rifle and taser toting individuals, in SEEMINGLY police tactical attire, forcing and intimidating their way into one’s “castle”, is that victims have no way of knowing AT THE MOMENT if it is a legitimate lawfully authorized raid, or if it is fake or real cops. When LEO do what they want, not using search warrants or properly completed warrants, not charging anyone, and takingG or destroying items, how is a victim (or victims) supposed to know if they need to defend their castle, loved ones, or protect their own body from a potential physical beating or sexual assault with no warrant or completed warrant, no way to verify or confirm this is an actual legit police assault on legally complying MM cardholders?

Sometimes LEO will take away your video or cell phone camera if you are recording what they are doing, while not in their face at a reasonable distance away from officers. Victims do not know who are even violating them while LEO are covered and dressed in similar clothing as a tactical police officer would, mask and all. Why are LEO allowed to invade a home with no warrant and the homeowner has to wait outside? Aren't homeowners allowed to be inside if they are not acting violent, to make sure the specifics of the warrant are upheld? (For example, maybe the warrant says LEO can only search what is in plain sight inside the dwelling, or only look in the kitchen, or not move things around when they are searching.) How do you know they didn't leave something there to illegally digitally video or audio record activity? How do you know they didn't secretly plant something like pills, meth, or heroine, not knowing it is hidden some place for a later planned raid?

These issues have happened in the past. There are substantiated reasons for those concerns.

Regardless, why can’t two to four plain clothes, armed, properly trained detectives wait until someone is home, knock on the door, have identifying I.D. that can be called and confirmed, and ask the homeowner to please step outside a moment for a word? Then say there was a call about marijuana on the premises and ask if that person or the owner has a legit MM card? Michigan is a medical marijuana state. Tens of thousands of people have cards.

I mean, honestly, just stake out the place a while, gather a RESPONSIBLE idea of what may ACTUALLY be going on before terrifying innocent law abiding citizens. Aim for legitimate non-fabricated probable cause.

LEO employed people can grow their own marijuana if they want it that bad, and they can buy their own TVs like everyone else does. They aren’t the only ones who have bills to pay. If LEO employed people manage their own finances properly, they won’t have to steal money from ailing law abiding citizens.

No wonder so many people have lost respect for too many law enforcement officers that unfairly give a bad image to the outstanding members of law enforcement that genuinely and thankfully are out there. LEO can no longer immediately assume illegal marijuana activity for this MMMAct state, not any more.

While this isn’t exactly what many are up against it’s a good example of community activism by people educated and empowered with knowledge of the law, rights, civil liberties, while also empowering other people. I like how people seem to hold their head a little higher gaining a better understanding of the law.

No Warrant, No Search

Some of these other links might be of interest, or not.

Are police allowed to enter my home during a party?

Refusing Police Entry to Your Home

BUSTED: The Citizen's Guide to Surviving Police Encounters

Maricopa County Sheriff Office Deputy Illegally Detains Attorney

My link

Now how hard is this to understand? Simple but right to the point a 10 year old could understand it.

OK, why neg rep me for telling what I was told by a local lawyer. He says be ready, that they are working from lists, and will be checking on us.

Stay legal at all times is my advice.

Neg rep this all you want but it is my job to tell the truth, even if you who hate individual human rights don't like it.

Well, too bad!

Guest OxXGarfieldXxO

I'm sure it was neg rep'ed because the statement does nothing but fuel paranoia. There's no proof. There's no documentation for your claim. It's your right to make the claim believing whole heatedly this will happen, but it's their right to negative rep a blanket statement being made with nothing to back up the claim being made. Don't file another report because you got a neg rep again.

(notice: I'm not even negative rep'ing you for wasting my time filing a false report)

OK, I just didn't know how to ask the question properly. Sorry to waist your time OG.

But, if anyone wants to PM me I will give them the lawyer's name and he can tell you firsthand what he knows if he wishes.

However, no false paranoia is needed, we have real need for some paranoia around here with all the rogue regimes arresting law abiding citizens here.

Guest OxXGarfieldXxO

Bro, it's all cool. I just ask you guys don't abuse our report system.

I don't moderate forums. We have mods for that. They can easily see if someone is being abused with the rep system. But when you make a report, then the administration has to look in. I mean it could be someone verbally assaulting another member, personal information being posted. Any number of grave offenses that may require immediate action. When we get a report and find out it's because someone got a neg rep.......well...:notfair:

Best Bish, and alls well bro

Fare is what y'all pay at the train station. There aint no other kind of fair.

When they start the mass arrests and put the 50,000 patients and caregivers in concentration camps I will believe it.

On the other hand....I was thinking about streeetching the law a bit on the plant count thinking maybe 8 extra clones might not count as a plant- there unrooted for the first 3-4 weeks right- but I think I will keep it under 12 now. I sure would not put it past LEO to conduct mass surprise inspections to make sure everybody is complying with State law....

Fare is what y'all pay at the train station. There aint no other kind of fair.

When they start the mass arrests and put the 50,000 patients and caregivers in concentration camps I will believe it.

On the other hand....I was thinking about streeetching the law a bit on the plant count thinking maybe 8 extra clones might not count as a plant- there unrooted for the first 3-4 weeks right- but I think I will keep it under 12 now. I sure would not put it past LEO to conduct mass surprise inspections to make sure everybody is complying with State law....

Fare well is what we will say to this country then and they know it.

My personal opinion now is that, what you propose, is certainley not anywhere near as criminal as what the police are doing. Also it will give us some leverage to push back with. The legal description of a plant. Why should legal be different than horticultural? Not that we want to CHANGE anything, just a little understanding, possibly a taste of sympathy and if there is any to be found here an ounce of Compassion!

Archived