In Search Of (Clones) Destroyer!

Tiptoe'n

Im in search of this specific strain. Its called Destroyer and looks fabulous. Im willing to travel anywhere in Michigan to get it..

My CG just finished drying this strain. He said the buds are very small an the strain may not be worth the space. I am pickig up a half tomorrow and will report back on my findings.

James

24_destroyer.jpg

Destroyer from Cannabiogen

Cannabiogen Destroyer is a 100% Sativa strain and is a cross of Meao Thaiand an early and stable Mexico / Colombia. The exceptional backcross of two of our best females took over 7 years. The total acclimatization of the mother Thai has been so difficult that we decided to introduce an earlier Sativa, as well as productive, and add its characteristics. The result is a strain which represents the state-of-the-art of Sativa with an exotic predominance of Thai. The small & numerous bracteas of the Cannabiogen Destroyer are covered with a big amount of trichomes full of THC, carrying even 92 trichomes in some bracteas by mm2. Environmental conditions should be rather dry during bloom & with nutrients level quite low, specially nitrogen.

Flowering period is from 8 to 12 weeks depending of growing conditions. Medium/high yield outdoors & some less in indoors. Suitable with grows using SOG & SCROG techniques.

10 regular cannabis seeds per pack

Type : Sativa

Flowering : Photoperiod

Genetics : Meao Thai & an early & stable Mexico / Colombia

Flowering Time : Long

Outdoor Harvest : Unknown

Height : Tall

THC Level : Unknown

Characteristics : state-of-the-art of Sativa

• Sex: regular
  • Type: indoor
  • Flowering time: longer then 55 days

I just asked my friend how much he would charge you per rooted clone.... 500 was the answer.... still want it? ha.

Your friend is a dick.

There are a couple guys with that strain around the GR area. PM me your phone number and I'll get you in contact with a dude that will give you clones for $20.

Im in search of this specific strain. Its called Destroyer and looks fabulous. Im willing to travel anywhere in Michigan to get it..

I just picked up a half ounce of this. Has a strong smell similar to Pinesol. Buds are VERY thin and whispy. It reminds me of a moss. Didn't look anything like the picture above. As for the high... STRONG Classic Sativa! Very upbeat high that kept me lauging while watching "The Hangover"

My CG also got an ounce off of a plant. With 13 weeks of flowering I'm not sure if its worth the electrical cost though.

I just picked up a half ounce of this. Has a strong smell similar to Pinesol. Buds are VERY thin and whispy. It reminds me of a moss. Didn't look anything like the picture above. As for the high... STRONG Classic Sativa! Very upbeat high that kept me lauging while watching "The Hangover"

My CG also got an ounce off of a plant. With 13 weeks of flowering I'm not sure if its worth the electrical cost though.

It's not worth growing sativas, unless you want to wait over 12 weeks for flowering.

Archived