Got My Medical Records Today (Not Good)

While this doctor may be of no help, if those records have recorded the fact that you get the headaches and nausea then any other doctor or clinic can and most likely will give you your recommendation. Just because your present doctor is a bunny muffin doesn't mean a darned thing...Peace...j.b.

While this doctor may be of no help, if those records have recorded the fact that you get the headaches and nausea then any other doctor or clinic can and most likely will give you your recommendation. Just because your present doctor is a bunny muffin doesn't mean a darned thing...Peace...j.b.

These documents have nothing on my side effects.

Clonazepam

Clumsiness or unsteadiness;cough; dizziness; nausea; drowsiness; dry mouth; headache; increased saliva production; lightheadedness; loss of appetite; muscle aches; nervousness; runny nose; tiredness.

Do any of the records contain a diagnosis ? If so this is all you need for the clinic.

Define Diagnosis... It says I suffer from Anxiety due to Depression & or ADD. My side affects were not discussed over the pills.

I'm interested in becoming a caregiver, yet both would be ideal. If your just a caregiver is it really legal to use your medication?

Caregivers do not have carte blanche permission to use medicine according to the law. Caregivers need to be quite cautious about their use of cannabis. Caregivers will, due to handling their clients cannabis, test positive for cannabis, just don't get caught sampling the wares, that would disqualify you even as a caregiver. j.b.

Archived