Powdery Mildew

Brandan

so i found some powdery mildew on the lower leaves of my plants. I picked all the leaves i could see that have it on them I found this site :getting rid of powdery mildew

has anyone tried this?

anyone with experience with this mildew stuff any help would be greatly appreciated. I am putting another fan for circulation in room after i get the stuff gone and puting a dehumidifyer in the basement

If your plants are in veg I would use two different products, Serenade once a month works great. Also SM-90 once per week works wonders as well, it has a high ph and thats what kills off the PM. It will also keep mites and other pests in check.

I wouldnt use the Serenade in flowering and the SM-90 only the first 10 days or so of flowering.

Another great product to use to clean your room and equipment in between harvests is Physan 20. This is the best all around preventative maintenance, I spray my lawn and veggie garden with it, my tomatoes are still green and I think its because I used this stuff.

so i found some powdery mildew on the lower leaves of my plants. I picked all the leaves i could see that have it on them I found this site :getting rid of powdery mildew

has anyone tried this?

anyone with experience with this mildew stuff any help would be greatly appreciated. I am putting another fan for circulation in room after i get the stuff gone and puting a dehumidifyer in the basement

once you got it you got it no turning back only containing the situation i ran into it about month ago i tyred everything from spraying with water water with bakeing soda to adjust ph above 7 used serenity that worked a bit make sure you spray when lights are off and use at least 2 times withing 10 day period in veg it works good i dilute it a bit mine wasnt really gone till i used a water bleach 50/50 mixture cleaned up room took all bad leaves off i bought a sulfer burner $170 best option i would say the vapors kills it ive had no problems since burns for 2 hrs after lights go out dont use last 2 weeks of flower could affect taste should cover area of 1000sq ft min the vapors willl prob travel from your flower room to veg room so that will help my suggestion is clean up take off bad leaves get the sulfer burner make sure that humidity is at 40% im hopeing you have a dehumidifer well gl let me knwo how goes !

its not the sulfur vapor that kills the mildew, it is the film that the burnt sulfur puts into the air. It coats everything, that makes the environment for the mildew uninhabitable. The main ingrediant in the spray i have is Sodium Sulfate. From everything i have read its what is on the leaf surface & underside that will determine if the mildew lives or now. I have yet to try the spray, if my soda stuff is unsuccessful i will move to the organic spray

Archived