Grow Rooms

jame

Is there a place I can rent a grow room that is safe and secure? I am tired of getting robbed.

Instead of renting a room, have you thought about investing in a security system? They have wireless night vision camera systems starting under $100. It seems like word got around that you are growing. I think word would get around just as fast that you have security cameras.

That said, I think it would be great if we could form grow co ops where each grower rents a room and shares expenses for utilities and security.

i would get a security cam asap,get one for around $100, then walmart had some decoy cameras for around $20 add one or two of these,they look identical to the real macoy, anything to make a crook think they are being watched, Menards also has window/door alarms,and motion sensor, cheap...hit up walmart for a brick of shotgun ammo for $27 it may only be bird shot.but it is loud and it will hurt.who wants to pick 1,000 bb's out of their arse...lmfao..good luck jame

i would get a security cam asap,get one for around $100, then walmart had some decoy cameras for around $20 add one or two of these,they look identical to the real macoy, anything to make a crook think they are being watched, Menards also has window/door alarms,and motion sensor, cheap...hit up walmart for a brick of shotgun ammo for $27 it may only be bird shot.but it is loud and it will hurt.who wants to pick 1,000 bb's out of their arse...lmfao..good luck jame

put some of these in it

Archived