Saginaw Ordinance Meeting Tonite!

Sept 26, 2010 Saginaw News

http://www.mlive.com/news/saginaw/index.ssf/2010/09/city_attorney_saginawmedical_m.html

The Saginaw City Council meeting is scheduled for 6:30 p.m. Monday at City Hall, 1315 S. Washington.

Anyone aware and attending? I'm only going if I get responses as I have 10 tshirts, first come, for anyone that attended the Saginaw rally's.

http://www.mlive.com/news/saginaw/index.ssf/2010/09/city_attorney_saginawmedical_m.html

The Saginaw City Council meeting is scheduled for 6:30 p.m. Monday at City Hall, 1315 S. Washington.

Anyone aware and attending? I'm only going if I get responses as I have 10 tshirts, first come, for anyone that attended the Saginaw rally's.

What purpose are you going to the meeting for tonight?

City attorney is providing the council with his legal opinions on MM and city ordinance considerations. Haven't been able to check with the clerk about any changes since the article was published. I'm just looking for an excuse to give away some hilarious, Saginaw County only joke, tshirts to those that may want one. Not a resident myself. You can also get them at BOMB TEES on Court Street across from the Ippel Bldg. Just ask for the "this tshirt was taken from a local drug dealer" Version II. Tell Bobby and Brian, Wayne sent ya.

City attorney is providing the council with his legal opinions on MM and city ordinance considerations. Haven't been able to check with the clerk about any changes since the article was published. I'm just looking for an excuse to give away some hilarious, Saginaw County only joke, tshirts to those that may want one. Not a resident myself. You can also get them at BOMB TEES on Court Street across from the Ippel Bldg. Just ask for the "this tshirt was taken from a local drug dealer" Version II. Tell Bobby and Brian, Wayne sent ya.

That's cool. Being a resident and buried knee deep in Saginaw drama I was just going to ask you to be respectful at the meeting and try not to stir up to much trouble for us residents.

I know it's easy to laugh from the outside at the way this is being handled in Saginaw, but behind it all are real patients like me who are trying to do all the right things and to be honest I thought you were planning on disrupting the meeting tonight and being stupid.

I apologize for the assumption and thank you for being interested.

i didnt find out about this in time to make it or help spread the word.but im interested in finding out how it went. did anybody go? if so what happened? thanks,peace and love

Archived