Water Issue

imfisherman199

I moved to a new city this year. I've had two grows. But the watersupply is screwing with me. When i adjust the ph which is 6.8. I get lockout. Even though it is in a good range now. It just locks nutes up. If i take straight tap water and feed it that. The lockup goes away. The only thing that concerns me is on my last grow. I had some huge buds but they didnt wiegh bunny muffin. I think it is due to the ph. But if i add even a little buffer to it i get lockup. with my last system flood and drain. The tips would yellow a bit. but my aeroponic setup they look good. But im afraid of what should be a oz is just 5grams. if it wasnt for the wieght. I could care less. my tds out the tap is 126. so have any ideas on what could cause this.

so your water from the tap is 6.8 ? Most michigan water round my parts (SE-MI.) has a pH 7.0-7.5 ....w/ the same 120 ppm like you have. You sure your meter is calibrated ?

yes i keep salution handy i'm one of them that loves the bells and whistles so to speak. that is strange though isnt it. if i even go to 6.4 lock out shoot 6.6 lockout. i think there may be something they add here that has a chemical reaction is all i can think of.well im on lk saint clair maybe it is there zebra mussel treatment.

• 1 month later...

Archived