Marijuana And Autisim

Thinking if we can get a million people to add these people on there facebook..Before x.mas.. one of two things i would like to see if we can reach it..One> let show and ALL kids KNow we love and care and do any thing in our power to protect adn heal them..OUr job.. Second... if we can get a million to add him, Maybe we can get it http://www.facebook.com/UF4Autism?v=wall&story_fbid=155803051108386&ref=notif&notif_t=like on national news FACEBOOK gets million added for cause of amrijuana and autisim..

Thinking if we can get a million people to add these people on there facebook..Before x.mas.. one of two things i would like to see if we can reach it..One> let show and ALL kids KNow we love and care and do any thing in our power to protect adn heal them..OUr job.. Second... if we can get a million to add him, Maybe we can get ithttp://www.facebook.com/UF4Autism?v=wall&story_fbid=155803051108386&ref=notif&notif_t=like on national news FACEBOOK gets million added for cause of amrijuana and autisim..

Noble goal, but "a million fan" on facebook doesn't mean anything to anyone who can do something about it.

Thinking if we can get a million people to add these people on there facebook..Before x.mas.. one of two things i would like to see if we can reach it..One> let show and ALL kids KNow we love and care and do any thing in our power to protect adn heal them..OUr job.. Second... if we can get a million to add him, Maybe we can get it http://www.facebook.com/UF4Autism?v=wall&story_fbid=155803051108386&ref=notif&notif_t=like on national news FACEBOOK gets million added for cause of amrijuana and autisim..

yes i think we can,its a awesome story and has been national already,but a great idea. the story needs to be heard.

Noble goal, but "a million fan" on facebook doesn't mean anything to anyone who can do something about it.

Why not here things on the news all the time bout things in facebook..why not some thing positive this time? Just my thought and opion..be nice to see a million for Joey and all other of our children..THATS WHY>>>

Why not here things on the news all the time bout things in facebook..why not some thing positive this time? Just my thought and opion..be nice to see a million for Joey and all other of our children..THATS WHY>>>

What I mean is so many people on facebook fan a thousand different things that they don't really care about but their friend suggested they fan it. You see so many of them that get hundreds of thousands or even that million and some media attention because 1 in every 10,000 "bet I can get a million people..." gets some news.

I agree that I would love to see it gain traction and be held in the public eye, the word "marijuana" isn't a good things for a lot of people to put on a social networking site that uses their real name, work history, close family, and potential employers. I'm not even telling my sister that I'm becoming a CG. No way I'm going to let my grandmom see me "liking" marijuana on Facebook. Still too much of a stigma.

Kind of a catch 22. If it works, a lot of minds could change, but it needs a lot of minds to change in order to work.

thats right Mayor,cant hurt to try it may fall on the right eyes.never hurts to try. peace.

Thanks Kathy,This is what it is all about helping,healing,and getting people to understand There is a good side . COMPASSION.. that is what it is all about..Who has it?Show JOey and all other kids you COMPASSION. Not me or any one else..do if for our children..

What I mean is so many people on facebook fan a thousand different things that they don't really care about but their friend suggested they fan it. You see so many of them that get hundreds of thousands or even that million and some media attention because 1 in every 10,000 "bet I can get a million people..." gets some news.

I agree that I would love to see it gain traction and be held in the public eye, the word "marijuana" isn't a good things for a lot of people to put on a social networking site that uses their real name, work history, close family, and potential employers. I'm not even telling my sister that I'm becoming a CG. No way I'm going to let my grandmom see me "liking" marijuana on Facebook. Still too much of a stigma.

Kind of a catch 22. If it works, a lot of minds could change, but it needs a lot of minds to change in order to work.

I understand,But what happens when it is your child,niece or nephew,grandkid, then will you,they turn your head or blind eye? most likley not.I dont believe this lady (attorney,citizen) and i bet one day she didnt say i am going to wake and my child will have some thing wrong, so i can give him marijuana..I am sure they tried alot of things before turning to Marijuana for her child..would it be ok to post if he was on methadone,herion,vicodin? because the Dr. said it was or is ok? Why would a treatment that si working for a child be some thing to hide? i dont get it..People just dont one day say i am doing this..She tried all the stuff Dr.s said..it was killing her child.Is that ok to talk about? Probably ok for todays standards..But realy This si a child it helped..NO matter wehat are beliefs are or what people think..We as people need to let people know ther are things that work other than chemicals..My OPION..

I understand,But what happens when it is your child,niece or nephew,grandkid, then will you,they turn your head or blind eye? most likley not.I dont believe this lady (attorney,citizen) and i bet one day she didnt say i am going to wake and my child will have some thing wrong, so i can give him marijuana..I am sure they tried alot of things before turning to Marijuana for her child..would it be ok to post if he was on methadone,herion,vicodin? because the Dr. said it was or is ok? Why would a treatment that si working for a child be some thing to hide? i dont get it..People just dont one day say i am doing this..She tried all the stuff Dr.s said..it was killing her child.Is that ok to talk about? Probably ok for todays standards..But realy This si a child it helped..NO matter wehat are beliefs are or what people think..We as people need to let people know ther are things that work other than chemicals..My OPION..

BUMP>>>>

As long as people look at it AS we can help..It is a simple request...Just had to your facebook. See if we can get a million and when we do..Then we can call nes or who ever..BUT you have to add to facebook to see hpw it turns out..SO people ADD..

As long as people look at it AS we can help..It is a simple request...Just had to your facebook. See if we can get a million and when we do..Then we can call nes or who ever..BUT you have to add to facebook to see hpw it turns out..SO people ADD..

bump.

thought there would be more people into this..I mean it is a child..DO all of you have children? well if so this could be your child..I know we are all adults here and can handle most of are illness ,but we are talking kid..come on.ONLY a million is that to much to ask?

thought there would be more people into this..I mean it is a child..DO all of you have children? well if so this could be your child..I know we are all adults here and can handle most of are illness ,but we are talking kid..come on.ONLY a million is that to much to ask?

>>>>>>>bump<<<<<<<

>>>>>>>bump<<<<<<<

Hope people are doing more than just reading this..We would like to see a million people on face book for this.This is more than just helping people know Marijuana helps,It is also for the child and children that are suffering out there from the chemicals Dr.s are giving themmPeople need to realize that children are people aslo and if it works for them.Then why not? A million isnt alot people..

Why are you bumping, you are not going to get a million on it man, and if you do it will make no difference, if you want this story out think of a real way.

With a attitude like that, nothing ever gets done.."I cant never did any thing" I was all ways told.

Archived