Out Side Grow!

phaquetoo

I don't think that's entirely correct. State land is definitely illegal. Storing it on a caregiver's property isn't illegal according to the law, though.

See the bolded section:

http://www.legislatu...e=mcl-333-26428

I agree with you otsego, but I believe there is some where else in the law that says a c.g can posses 12 plants per patient and 2.5 oz cured, usable, etc.

So what is it? can a c.g store a lb per patient if that is what they require per month or 3 months or year?

Is this one of the so called gray area's of the law?

I mean if you have a patient that is using medibles and they require a very high dose to relieve their symptoms, That patient could potentialy use a whole lot of mm.

It seems the law is telling us 2 things

1 The patient and the patient's primary caregiver, if any, were collectively in possession of a quantity of marihuana that was not more than was reasonably necessary to ensure the uninterrupted availability of marihuana

2 The patient and their c.g can posses 2.5 oz's of cured mm, and the c.g or patient can posses 12 plants,

I guess as people get arrested for being compasionate to patients (for having a so called overage) we will find out who gets to say what is a reasonable amount that each patient requires.

IMO it blows that people have to go to jail, lose all there plants and equip, becuase some one is dictating what the right amount mm is resonable for each patient!

we need to fix our government, It is broken!

No Incumbents whether you like them or not, vote them all out of office and lets get real compasionate people to run our country!

Free The Weed!

Peace

Jim

how does a dispensary actualy operate? do they have a bunch of c.g's who all have 5 patients so that the store can have the amount of mm that they have?

I mean I am all for dispensarys, I have not been to one,

I was just wondering how do they legaly get to have several lb's of mm on site w/o the correct amount of c.gs, per allowable amounts of mm on site?

How does that work?

I have been around along time, and I have used weed most of my life, so I know how to do business behind the scenes.

but I dont know how to do it in a store front with a sign on the window?

Peace

FTW

Jim

I agree with you otsego, but I believe there is some where else in the law that says a c.g can posses 12 plants per patient and 2.5 oz cured, usable, etc.

So what is it? can a c.g store a lb per patient if that is what they require per month or 3 months or year?

Is this one of the so called gray area's of the law?

I mean if you have a patient that is using medibles and they require a very high dose to relieve their symptoms, That patient could potentialy use a whole lot of mm.

It seems the law is telling us 2 things

1 The patient and the patient's primary caregiver, if any, were collectively in possession of a quantity of marihuana that was not more than was reasonably necessary to ensure the uninterrupted availability of marihuana

2 The patient and their c.g can posses 2.5 oz's of cured mm, and the c.g or patient can posses 12 plants,

I guess as people get arrested for being compasionate to patients (for having a so called overage) we will find out who gets to say what is a reasonable amount that each patient requires.

IMO it blows that people have to go to jail, lose all there plants and equip, becuase some one is dictating what the right amount mm is resonable for each patient!

we need to fix our government, It is broken!

No Incumbents whether you like them or not, vote them all out of office and lets get real compasionate people to run our country!

Free The Weed!

Peace

Jim

I agree there is some ambiguity in this area, but an uninterrupted supply is essential to maintain patient relief. I think the law was written this way so that someone could grow all they needed all at once instead of constantly having a complex perpetual grow op to manage. And I think the 2.5 oz per patient is a good guideline, but the "reasonable....uninterrupted supply" clause provides a legal way to exceed that.

What if a patient/cg got a bad bug infestation and had to destroy all their plants? It would make perfect sense to have some medicine stored up in reserve to insure against such an occasion, especially with the VERY limited options a patient has of acquiring elsewhere. Everyone knows this stuff doesn't grow overnight and having a reasonable reserve is covered under the law, IMO. I'd say a reasonable reserve is 4 months worth of medicine for each patient since it takes at least that long to get more plants to harvest. That's anywhere from 4-20 oz per patient depending on what your patients need.

I wouldn't go around advertising it, and I sure as hell would put it under lock and key in scent proof containers surrounded by barbwire and land mines, but there must be a way for patients and CGs to not have a legally MANDATED Sea of Green operation going at all times, which is what strict adherence to the 2.5oz limit basically requires.

Archived