Afraid Of Law Enforcement? Good You Should Be Whether You Are Under The Impression That You Are Legal Or Not.

Danxy

Ladies and Gentleman- I am new to the forums, but i feel that as a standing member of the community it is my duty to share the knowledge and wisdom that I have attained.

THE FIRST RULE OF FIGHT CLUB IS YOU DO NOT TALK ABOUT FIGHT CLUB!

THE SECOND RULE OF FIGHT CLUB IS YOU DO NOT TALK ABOUT FIGHT CLUB!

This is also known as LOOSE LIPS SINK SHIPS!

Everyone that I have ever had personal knowledge of growing has been caught by the law as a result of "Someone that told somebody else that told somebody else and that person in a moment of weakness while being interrogated for a completely unrelated crime decided that turning in someone three degrees away from them was better that taking the rap for the crime they committed solely themselves. I have known 5 people to get busted this way. Meanwhile, nobody ever knew about my grow= no cops knocking my door.

I have read 99% of all the posts on this forum, and I have to be honest with you, I can not believe that people are so naive in openly discussing "overages", and talking about how to deal with said issue, also people that believe that keeping 49 plants to maintain lesser federal status is really doing them a favor.

Do You people understand that our government whether it be Local or Federal does what they want to do when they want to do it and your cute little mmj card in your wallet or your labeled patient plants with certifications will not stop them? If the law even thinks for a second you are operating out of the guidelines all they must do is gain a warrant and that is their ticket to get " all up in your business" Do you know what it takes to get a warrant? Probable Cause. Know what probable cause is? Whatever they say it is. Are you starting to see that regardless of your medical needs The Law Enforcement still have the upper hand. Now I know what alot of you are thinking.... well if i get raided I'll sue the gentlemen! Got 15-40,000 dollars set aside for legal fees? If you do not have any legal fees set aside for your legal caregiver business you are endangering your family and yourself. I would at least keep 5000.00 on hand to retain a great lawyer on the off chance you get burned.

Remember the state laws are on our side; however this is still federally illegal, medical or not and the feds can pick up the case at any point especially if they believe there is illegal trafficking or crossing state lines with said product to a non medical state or if they just get a wild hair up their keester.

Have firearms at your grow?? This is federally Illegal. You will do mandatory time for this. Afraid of your safety?? Try a non lethal taser, nice big doggie, or get trained in martial arts.

Think its illegal to F. orward L. ooking I.nfra R.ed camera a home without a warrant to detect heat signature. Federal law says its illegal. What happens when they fly your neighborhood looking for a fugitive and happen to "see your 10,000 watts of light exhaust. Do you think they report that officially? Nope its illegal so they take note and start watching your trash or electric bill and guess what? Anything they find is probable cause to FLIR because they will be able to achieve said warrant with that probable cause.

Please understand I am no Lawyer and with no disrespect to any lawyers on the forum, it is a lawyers job to interpret the law, depending on whether said lawyer is conservative or liberal will display his interpretation of the law right or wrong. The judge and jury then decide whether he or she has interpreted the law correctly. This is what decides your fate.

In many Medical Marijuana cases the defendant (you) and his counsel are forbidden to mention that that this is a medical marijuana case to the jurors. What do you guys think 12 jurors selected to seal your fate will think when they see the evidence and the photos of your grow? They will believe you to be a common criminal and will find you GUILTY! Medical marijuana will never even be a defense if they disallow it. Yes they can do that. I know it doesn't seem fair. But who said life is fair? My point is not to scold or soapbox. My point is be on point. have your ducks in a row. store firearms overages etc at a safe location away from home. I hope this opens eyes and makes people watch their back. Yours in good and bad, DANXY

Danxy if you read most of the busts they are dispensarys or people that simply dont have their plastic yet. or they are over their limits, most people dont believe some one should be able to tell them what there limit should be, but when they were on pills there dr.'s told them how much they should take,

I truly believe if I can do a 12 or 24 plant grow in the summer, I will have enough meds for the year and no added electric bill, me and my girl are legal patients and can possess plants!

I dont beleive any one who is just growing a lil over there limit should be arrested for weed, I do beleive the big mexican drug cartels should be stopped in there tracks, they are killing people to sell the U. S its product, if the U.S would just make it legal to use and posses for everyone of voting age, there would be no need for mexican bunk coming over here!

If you look into most mm related court cases, somthing else brought the police to the scene, Im not saying everyone, but most are getting busted for mm related charges because they broke or were acused of breaking another law, which brought the grow or stash to be found!

Peace

FTW

Jim

Being raided is like winning the bad lottery, but there are a number of things you mentioned that will help avoid this very, very, rare occurrence. The thing that sucks is if you have $40,000 set aside to defend yourself against the system, they seize or freeze it. They make sure to take your resources to render you defenseless. Then the jury never gets a chance to interpret the law, that is the judges job. So they instruct the jury according to their interpretation and tell them what they supposedly have to do. Though this is not true, a jury can do what ever they want, they tell the jury if you find that they were growing marijuana you must convict them of distribution. It is a bunch of crap. Not what a free country should do. But I guess at least they do not line us up and shoot us.

Have firearms at your grow?? This is federally Illegal. You will do mandatory time for this. Afraid of your safety?? Try a non lethal taser, nice big doggie, or get trained in martial arts.

Just an FYI Tasers are illegal for citizens in MI

MICHIGAN: Illegal The Michigan Penal Code Act 328 of 1931. Chapter 750.224a Portable device or weapon directing electrical current, impulse, wave, or beam; sale or possession prohibited; testing. (1) A person shall not sell, offer for sale, or possess in this state a portable device or weapon from which an electric current, impulse, wave or beam is designed to incapacitate temporarily, injure, or kill. (3) A person who violates this section is guilty of a felony. SUMMARY: Possession and sales of Stunning Devices are banned in Michigan. Includes stun guns, tasers and stun batons. Alternative non-lethal self defense products include Personal Alarms which can also be used for home protection.

Just an FYI Tasers are illegal for citizens in MI

MICHIGAN: Illegal The Michigan Penal Code Act 328 of 1931. Chapter 750.224a Portable device or weapon directing electrical current, impulse, wave, or beam; sale or possession prohibited; testing. (1) A person shall not sell, offer for sale, or possess in this state a portable device or weapon from which an electric current, impulse, wave or beam is designed to incapacitate temporarily, injure, or kill. (3) A person who violates this section is guilty of a felony. SUMMARY: Possession and sales of Stunning Devices are banned in Michigan. Includes stun guns, tasers and stun batons. Alternative non-lethal self defense products include Personal Alarms which can also be used for home protection.

Good Looking Out sorry for the misinformation. That is a crazy ban wow!

I own weapons and I'm not getting rid of them. I might need to use them.

want the best advice ever. treat everything you do like its illegal and you're being watched. and treat it like its punishable by death for slipping up

also people dont go out and trade insulin, heart medication, blood thinners, eczema cream, antibiotics ect.. you dont expect the government to let u open a coffee shop that has a bunch of people shootin insulin so i wouldnt expect it to happen any time soon around here for marijuana.. please dont get mad im just speakin from a point of view that is realistic there isnt making much sense with our government. i would love to blow a cloud in so many cops face trust me i do.. but i think it will be quite some time before i can go hey officer got a light and he's like sure son let me help u light up :D

want the best advice ever. treat everything you do like its illegal and you're being watched. and treat it like its punishable by death for slipping up

also people dont go out and trade insulin, heart medication, blood thinners, eczema cream, antibiotics ect.. you dont expect the government to let u open a coffee shop that has a bunch of people shootin insulin so i wouldnt expect it to happen any time soon around here for marijuana.. please dont get mad im just speakin from a point of view that is realistic there isnt making much sense with our government. i would love to blow a cloud in so many cops face trust me i do.. but i think it will be quite some time before i can go hey officer got a light and he's like sure son let me help u light up :D

oh yeah edward glen those r the comments he is talking about... what did you gain from saying "i have guns"? now what did everyone else gain from it? a. information

Those leos are very well trained, they prob'ly rehearse various situations and are prepared for anything. Aren't there usually at least 2 of them? Two against one.... It's easy to have courage behind a gun, badge, and uniform... Like any organization, most will protect their own, those who go against them are taken out, so they keep quiet. There's always one more to take their place.

Supposedly, we're innocent till proven guilty, supposedly a citizen has the right of self defense, especially if there's no warrant, or the warrant was obtained on false information. Supposedly, we're protected under Our Law.

Sb

Those leos are very well trained, they prob'ly rehearse various situations and are prepared for anything. Aren't there usually at least 2 of them? Two against one.... It's easy to have courage behind a gun, badge, and uniform... Like any organization, most will protect their own, those who go against them are taken out, so they keep quiet. There's always one more to take their place.

Supposedly, we're innocent till proven guilty, supposedly a citizen has the right of self defense, especially if there's no warrant, or the warrant was obtained on false information. Supposedly, we're protected under Our Law.

Sb

Right on Bro- I have law enforcement friends who have told me cops lie all the time to make their case.. I know lawyers stretch the truth. Its hard to be an honest person in a dishonest world. My integrity is the only thing i own free and clear haha

Archived