Co2

0ldschoolgame

Anyone know what the ideal tank size would be for a 10X10 grow room? Currently I'm looking at a tank that holds 40 CF of CO2, but I'm not sure if this would make sense or be enough to last at least 2 weeks. How much would a 50 pound tank hold and how much would it weigh filled? Is a 20 pound take the best option economically and how much CF would that hold?

Any help or suggestions would be appreaciated.

Thanks if advance.

if your room is sealed pretty efficiently, you would probably run through a 20lb tank in a months time. maybe closer to 3 weeks.

hydrojack knows the hot spot to have them filled for like $18 or so.

a 50lb tank is a pretty hefty sucker :) not sure on the exact weight, but its not something you move quickly :)

you roll them slowly :)

if your room is sealed pretty efficiently, you would probably run through a 20lb tank in a months time. maybe closer to 3 weeks.

hydrojack knows the hot spot to have them filled for like $18 or so.

a 50lb tank is a pretty hefty sucker :) not sure on the exact weight, but its not something you move quickly :)

you roll them slowly :)

plus u gotta bring that thing in and out of somewhere and that isnt easily concealed?

If u get an Aluminum 50lb tank their Actually pretty light........20lbs last my friend only 7days in an unsealed 20x18......So mayB double that for being sealed and a LiL smaller room

thats sound unreasonable I would have your friend check the connections on the dispenser mine has ran fully open for a a few days straight and didnt empty out and I'm in about the say size room

Use a 20 lb tank. I think its illegal to get anything bigger filled unless you got a permit. a 20 lb should last about 2 wks. get more than one tank if you need. I think Airgas fills them for $13. Good luck

Welders everywhere use larger tanks..

I go through a 20lb tank in a 3.5'x8' room at 1500ppm every 3weeks to 1mo..

Archived