Living With Pain, No Medical History

nkprthrd

Does the state of Michigan or all doctors require a certain amount of medical history before signing off on a certification? I've lived many years in knee and back pain, only recently aided by a chiropractor. Most of my adult life I have not had health insurance, so I have no medical history and no primary caregiver that is a medical doctor. Recently, I called a clinic that deals with MMJ patient certification and they required me to transfer them 6 months of medical history from an MD or a DO, and that my chiropractic records did not count.

What can I do?

Does the state of Michigan or all doctors require a certain amount of medical history before signing off on a certification? I've lived many years in knee and back pain, only recently aided by a chiropractor. Most of my adult life I have not had health insurance, so I have no medical history and no primary caregiver that is a medical doctor. Recently, I called a clinic that deals with MMJ patient certification and they required me to transfer them 6 months of medical history from an MD or a DO, and that my chiropractic records did not count.

What can I do?

No real MD records to speak of here, but my chiropractic records got me my card (Well documented 25yr history)

What you are trying to do is show a valid problem, cronic pain in this case..

best you can do is to keep going, get your records and possibly find a "semi" crooked MD.. lol..

AFA going to a clinic, you might be better off, going to one of the MANY CC run certification points.. I know our local CC's have a doctor come around roughly once a month..

Archived