Still Dont Have My Card

Its has been 25 days and still no card. Can I have mm on me and have my paperwork, and not get introuble? also, can I start growing my own? I know the answer to the first question is yes, but how much crap do I have to go through explaing to leo? Is it a good idea to have a copy of the law with me? I called the state today and they are doing end of may and mid june. Is it taking 4 months to get both cards?

Thank you in advance.

The answer to your first question comes from Section 9 of the law:

(b) If the department fails to issue a valid registry identification card in response to a valid application or renewal submitted pursuant to this act within 20 days of its submission, the registry identification card shall be deemed granted, and a copy of the registry identification application or renewal shall be deemed a valid registry identification card.

Can you start growing your own? Once your card is deemed granted (see above answer) you can start growing your own.

How much crap will you have to deal with from LEO? That depends on a bunch of factors, what county or town you live in, what activities are drawing attention to you and your medical use... Keeping a low profile is always the best policy, remaining compliant with the law is the key. Having a copy of the law with highlighted portions is a great idea, especially while still waiting for the hard plastic.

Yep, they are way behind on getting cards in the hands of folks, so remember to keep your paperwork and proofs of mailing or check handy and safe.

Good luck to you.

Its has been 25 days and still no card. Can I have mm on me and have my paperwork, and not get introuble? also, can I start growing my own? I know the answer to the first question is yes, but how much crap do I have to go through explaing to leo? Is it a good idea to have a copy of the law with me? I called the state today and they are doing end of may and mid june. Is it taking 4 months to get both cards?

Thank you in advance.

25 days and no card... hmmm, you only have 75-100 days left.. lol...

At this point if you didn't get a letter, you are considered legal, as stated above.. It's up to YOU to test or not test the system till you get your plastic..

I started things before I got my plastic.. my visibility is/was very low.. I wasn't to worried..

Don't throw caution to the wind, but you should be good to go as long as the Department of Health cashed your check. Be responsible with your medicine and try not to flaunt it in public, the cops will still take you down if they want. Your card will be dated the month it was processed not the month you receive it, so get some use out of it!

They have 10 days to open your submission, review it for accuracy, (you can basically only be denied if you have typo on something (clerical error)) and submit a denial letter to YOU within 15 days, IF there is a problem, if not, they send the check/mo to the bank...

People go on the 20-25 day rule to give the mail time to run (screw up), bank to process, ect...

If you've gotten your doctors recommendation, you can't be denied for anything other than a typo... You can ONLY be denied to be OTHERS caregivers, if you have a drug related felony on your record.. YOU PERSONALLY CAN NOT BE DENIED THE CARD

Archived