Ak-47 And White Ice Mature Time

first mate

I currently have ....Pineapple express,blue widow (berry white) ,G-13,Ak-47and white ice, in the bloom room...it's day 42...the blooms on the Ak-47 and the white ice are tight and heavy ....I checked them today and the trics are 90% cloudy w/some amber ( maybe 2% ) are these 2 strains early birds????...don't know much about these 2 ....but I've grown the other three and know they're at least 3 weeks out....any advice would be greatly appreciated!!!

you very may well have a 45-55 day strain....also remember the tric's dont stay at the same level of maturity once you cut them down....ie, cloudy on day 45 after cut and dried might end up being more amber...thats why tracking your plants is so important when it comes to stuff like this....

I say let them go another 5-6 days and then start them coming down....

you very may well have a 45-55 day strain....also remember the tric's dont stay at the same level of maturity once you cut them down....ie, cloudy on day 45 after cut and dried might end up being more amber...thats why tracking your plants is so important when it comes to stuff like this....

I say let them go another 5-6 days and then start them coming down....

thanks bubble b.... I'll wait on both strains ....keep track of both and harvest accordingly..would really like some a. m. meds as opposed to all p.m. (couch lock) meds!!!

my last grpw i grew ak47 and i have some more now. i loved this plant its kinda leafy but the yield is well worth it. mold resistant, fights pest off later in flowering.

and i let mines go until week 10 til all the triches were cloudy and about 35% were amber. leaves turning purple too

My last AK-47 grow went 9 weeks 1 day. I had 2 plants and I got 5 and a quarter ounces off each plant. Awsome smell taste and Buzz. But unfortunately I lost my mother plant and I didnt have any clones started. So if any one in or around the dreaded town of Saginaw has a clone or two of AK-47 that they would like to get off of please let me know

please.

Thanks

Wozer

I just grew out some AK48 and had like 7 or 8 females out of 10 and I cut most at 56 days. I thought they still were a bit clear but wanted to harvest close to the recommend time on nirvanas package. Most looked great and smelled great as well. They are supper strong ranging from KO sleeper to a skinny sativa racy high. I am going to let the skunk armpit ones go longer nest time to see if I can get a bit more power and smell out of it

Archived