Best Place To Get Clones?

Michigandr

hey

first id say make a list of strains that will help for your aliment... i call it my most want to try list... then look for those first but who you get from is a biggie... quarantine them for at least 10 days never let a clone near or around you grow room until its known clean... best to find people who may have what you want and get from them less likely to get something you may not want and have to get rid of... what i look at is strain type what its outcome is suppose to be flowering times and what level of meds it has and keep that info in my text file... just a thought if its something you real want then always get 2 of each so one if you like it can stay as a mom or just clone it and let them clones grow... i get 2 anyway as i know murphy very well and he does like me... hope this helps...

abbe

Anyone know of the best place to get good clones around lansing? I dont really know what to look for in a clone. And i was hoping someone knows a cool caregiver that may sell good clones of good strains at one of the dispensaries.

Ann Arbor Health Collective has a wide variety of high quality clones of numerous popular strains available on Saturdays (I know that's a bit of a drive from lansing, sorry!)

Archived