Kudos To Tri-City Cannabis Compassion Club

This morning was beautiful. Cool, crisp weather. Beautiful fall colors. Sitting on my front porch with steam rising off my coffee and a goofy grin on my face.

Why so happy you ask? I knew you would. It's because for the second week in a row I have had some of the best meds available due to the compassionate members of the Tri-City Cannabis Compassion Club in Bay City.

I was hurting and had been out for awhile. Funds were not available for meds. I made a short phone call to the prez explaining, and she simply said come on in. I did and within five minutes I had three people donate to me enough for the entire weekend. Kim checked on me a few days later and helped me out, then she did it again...And again.

They're good people and they run a good club. Thank you for your compassion and friendship.

This morning was beautiful. Cool, crisp weather. Beautiful fall colors. Sitting on my front porch with steam rising off my coffee and a goofy grin on my face.

Why so happy you ask? I knew you would. It's because for the second week in a row I have had some of the best meds available due to the compassionate members of the Tri-City Cannabis Compassion Club in Bay City.

I was hurting and had been out for awhile. Funds were not available for meds. I made a short phone call to the prez explaining, and she simply said come on in. I did and within five minutes I had three people donate to me enough for the entire weekend. Kim checked on me a few days later and helped me out, then she did it again...And again.

They're good people and they run a good club. Thank you for your compassion and friendship.

Great sounds like you found a new home

Archived