Lookin For Healthy, Disease/mold Restisant Plant Info

Tommy217xxx

Hey everyone, I'm gonna place a seed order and I'm lookin for a good strain to use for my super mother. I want something that has big healthy roots, disease and mold resistant. I was thinking some outdoor like durban poison would be good or AMS by greenhouse seeds. The best option would prob be a 100% sativa or a landrace sativa.

Anyone have any suggestions on strains? Any ideas on this topic?

There are lots of strains to choose from for mold/disease resistance but a landrace sativa usually takes quite a while to flower up to 14 or more weeks depending on the genetics.

The best way to keep mold and diseases out is preventive care, by keeping a grow room clean and temp/humidity controlled is half the battle.

ICmag.com has a strain guide that is very useful, plus a lot of seed sites like attitude have search filters that can define a search for certain characteristics like mold resistance.

One word-- Potency-- its just not there.Some auto flowers are alright but you dont get a lot.

I didnt think ruderalis was an auto flower since its the wild type that grows outdoors.. I was just thinking if it can grow outside in the weather why not try to use that..

and your right the potency wouldnt be there i dont assume.. I dont know anything about any of this , I am only going by what i read..