Bluemoonshine (Dj Short)

gardenlover

interested in seeds? or clones  

44 members have voted

1. 1. would you interested in growing these genetics?

• no my cup of tea
    • I would like a clone
    • I would like seeds

I really appreciate all the kind words!! For those of you who want a cut of this and have not gotten on yet, I am sure you will have a chance soon enough. I have given it to a coupe of different people, and hopeful they will pass is around to others as well.

I am not sure but cannastyle might know if and what dispesories it may travel to. I am not for sure though, so sorry if I misspoke.

I have a few projects going where I used one of the more vigorous bluemoonshine males to pollinate a few others (original hazeXskunk1, Ciinderella 99, and a couple others) I am in testing phase right now but I will post some pics if they turn out to be worthy. So far the BMX(OHXSK1) has a vigor I have not seen before. I have also gifted a few people some BMXC99 beans, so there may be some other people doing some testing as well.

I will help anyone out that wants clones of this that is closer to me. I just popped some of those seeds I got off of you. I will keep you updated and thank you. Are those Sharks breath clones still going to be available?

Archived