Republican Senators In Arizona Come Out Against Medical Marijuana.

greenbuddha

With all due respect..References

The study was conducted by Marketing Resource Group and reported in a Lansing paper.

I was able to use the results of the survey in my sentencing process in April of 2008 for manufacturing.

I'm currently trying to arrange for the same study to be conducted again by the same people.

The study was conducted by Marketing Resource Group and reported in a Lansing paper.

I was able to use the results of the survey in my sentencing process in April of 2008 for manufacturing.

I'm currently trying to arrange for the same study to be conducted again by the same people.

How did you use election results from Nov. 2008 for allocution during your April 2008 sentencing?????

Please.

It would seem to flow logically that the 37% that voted no was likely mostly Republicans and that most Dems voted yes. If most dems voted yes and a majority of Republicans voted yes then it seems like it would have passed by a much wider margin.

Next please note that marijuana got many more votes than Obama did.

The survey showed that about 60% of Republicans were going to vote yes.

That would assume that every democrat votes yes. That was not the case. Many voted no. Based on the survey.

So some of the no vote came from them.

No, that would assume that MOST democrats voted yes, as I stated. But maybe most didn't. I don't know, that's why I am interested in the source.

The survey showed that about 60% of Republicans were going to vote yes.

If 60% of Republicans voted yes then what you are saying is that Democrats voted pretty much on par with Republicans on this issue. Somehow I doubt that. And don't forget the Libertarians. I would bet dollars to donuts that pretty much 100% of Libertarians voted yes.

Your stats cannot be right. If they are I'll eat my shoe but I'm pretty confident you are wrong.

If 60% of Republicans voted yes then what you are saying is that Democrats voted pretty much on par with Republicans on this issue. Somehow I doubt that. And don't forget the Libertarians. I would bet dollars to donuts that pretty much 100% of Libertarians voted yes.

Your stats cannot be right. If they are I'll eat my shoe but I'm pretty confident you are wrong.

It is possible that by election time it may have slipped just below the 50% mark for republican voters.

At the time the survey showed 67% likely to vote yes. By the time of the election it had fallen to 63% of the general population.

This law is truly of the people. All the people.

Sir I'll eat half that shoe to lighten your load.

I cant muster the imagination required to envision those stats either. Peace

How can you get the same study done? A study is done in a window of time. That window has closed. I don't understand what you mean.

As near to the same as possible. Lower the number of variables to as small as practically possible.

Looking for the shift since the election. Try to quantify it.

So by same study you mean a completely different study. Gotcha!

So you want to know the percentage of current voters who still favor the law? How much does it cost to get that done? I suppose it would depend on sample size but what is a ballpark?

I fold...not worth the neg. Good discusion is always healthy...no?

Great work PB and crew

Wasn't intended as a dig. Just that the numbers for him are already there for everyone.

There has been an assumption that mmj acceptability numbers have fallen. That gives political foundation to attempt to undermine the law.

This is an assumption that I question.

I believe acceptability has risen.

Wasn't intended as a dig. Just that the numbers for him are already there for everyone.

There has been an assumption that mmj acceptability numbers have fallen. That gives political foundation to attempt to undermine the law.

This is an assumption that I question.

I believe acceptability has risen.

Comparing a president, any president, to marijuana serves no purpose. A president's approval rating rises and falls largely based on factors not in control of the president. I heard on NBC news the other night that when there is a terror threat a president's approval rating tends to jump. That was referencing a possible jump due to the ink cartridge scare and its possible reflection on tomorrow's vote.

Whether Obama's approval rating is higher than or less than marijuana is a handy little factoid for, well, nothing.

Where do you think Obama stacks up against beer? Okay, probably a no brainer. How about liver?

Archived