G3C Notice Of Change Of Procedure

Buck Naykid

After much consideration and input from our members, the G3C has decided to make some changes to the Private Hours check in and transfer process. We believe these changes will result in a more compassionate experience for all our members.

1. Upon arriving at the club, those with overage/transfer will be required to enter and proceed through Quantity Check at the back door of the clubhouse. All other members will be required to enter though the front door, as usual.

2. After going through Quantity Check, member will be given a numbered table space for their transfers. Cost of space is as follows: $20.00/4hr, standard space or $35.00/4hr, large space. There is a first come, first served policy on table space and space is limited to 30 standard & 9 large spaces. Renting multiple spaces is not allowed.

3. Each space is designated for a 4 hour period. At the end of the 4hr period, members who choose to donate 10% back to the club, will be given the option of reserving a space for their next visit.

4. On any member's first visit to the G3C, they must enter through the front and complete a member form before entering through the back door for Quantity Check and table rental.

After much consideration and input from our members, the G3C has decided to make some changes to the Private Hours check in and transfer process. We believe these changes will result in a more compassionate experience for all our members.

1. Upon arriving at the club, those with overage/transfer will be required to enter and proceed through Quantity Check at the back door of the clubhouse. All other members will be required to enter though the front door, as usual.

2. After going through Quantity Check, member will be given a numbered table space for their transfers. Cost of space is as follows: $20.00/4hr, standard space or $35.00/4hr, large space. There is a first come, first served policy on table space and space is limited to 30 standard & 9 large spaces. Renting multiple spaces is not allowed.

3. Each space is designated for a 4 hour period. At the end of the 4hr period, members who choose to donate 10% back to the club, will be given the option of reserving a space for their next visit.

4. On any member's first visit to the G3C, they must enter through the front and complete a member form before entering through the back door for Quantity Check and table rental.

thanks for the update Buck, been out of the loop for a while, job, job, job, Dang!

Peace my friend!

Thanks BN for the update. 10% of ?? John

chaos.... lol everyone in a bad mood in the morning... people looking to get transfers from people in the back tables couldn't reach those people.... so pretty much your first in line and get put at the back of a table where people cant reach you...... i think they made the place full of more sellers by doing it this way... but on the plus side this is a way to cut down on the spammers (people buying up other peoples stuff and reselling it at higher prices) and the club pulled in about 800+ dollars (not sure how many gave 10%)

chaos.... lol everyone in a bad mood in the morning... people looking to get transfers from people in the back tables couldn't reach those people.... so pretty much your first in line and get put at the back of a table where people cant reach you...... i think they made the place full of more sellers by doing it this way... but on the plus side this is a way to cut down on the spammers (people buying up other peoples stuff and reselling it at higher prices) and the club pulled in about 800+ dollars (not sure how many gave 10%)

actually they had less than half the sellers they normally have had lately in the past because there was less room for them

yeah people were grumpy... some fat donkey rectum started a fight with me and wanted me to go out in the parking lot with him but i was afraid he would eat me... :(

the tables were set up so it was easier to get to the seats against the wall than before and alot of the tables had been removed....

if you were a seller you couldn't choose where to sit (I.E. with your friends)

Alot of new rules but it may lower the drug dealers numbers that just buy and resell at a higher profit and run up prices for the rest of us :)

what is G3C??? im sure its a compassion club of some sort but not really sure???? as far as bringing in caregivers with overages sounds cool to me. im a new caregiver and its sometimes a challenge to get meds, considering i dont have any plants in the ground yet. where is it located and when does all of this take place??? i have the weekends off and i would be coming from the detroit metro area. thanks

actually they had less than half the sellers they normally have had lately in the past because there was less room for them

yeah people were grumpy... some fat donkey rectum started a fight with me and wanted me to go out in the parking lot with him but i was afraid he would eat me... :(

the tables were set up so it was easier to get to the seats against the wall than before and alot of the tables had been removed....

if you were a seller you couldn't choose where to sit (I.E. with your friends)

Alot of new rules but it may lower the drug dealers numbers that just buy and resell at a higher profit and run up prices for the rest of us :)

no there was more sellers cause most of the time there was 4 sellers per table now they have 6 per table... They removed 1 table for sitting for patients (2 were in the back they moved one in the front) no one could get to the back of the tables but they still had to pay 20 bucks.... people who were friends of the club got front table seating or snuck in and got the best tables.... most of us donate and make contributions to help the club but since were not a chick that rubs all over them we don't matter... (some fat donkey rectum started a fight with me and wanted me to go out in the parking lot with him but i was afraid he would eat me... )What was the fight about? Why talk crap about him ? most of us donate and make contributions to help the club ... it is supposed to be a non profit club (so we are the club) i don't work for the club the club works for me... we take all the risk and the club takes none.... (lower the drug dealers numbers that just buy and resell at a higher profit).... 1. why are they drug dealers ? cause they have a card do they not ? 2. Why do they have to charge ? just assign a seat ... if that seats empty and that guy checked out no one should be selling there.... doesn't take 20 bucks to do that.... ( the moneys for a new spot ) OK well ya got 2000+ Members at 20$ each thats 40,000 $ + then you got donations that most of us give ( no number on that cause the club never says) on Tuesday they should have had 800 + $ from the sellers paying 20 to 35 each ( and no numbers on the 10% that was given and reg donations) so if we the (club) complain we are told by staff if you dont like it making whoopee leave ...... i guess no Compassion for your voice your thoughts..... even though its us that funds it....

no there was more sellers cause most of the time there was 4 sellers per table now they have 6 per table... They removed 1 table for sitting for patients (2 were in the back they moved one in the front) no one could get to the back of the tables but they still had to pay 20 bucks.... people who were friends of the club got front table seating or snuck in and got the best tables.... most of us donate and make contributions to help the club but since were not a chick that rubs all over them we don't matter... (some fat donkey rectum started a fight with me and wanted me to go out in the parking lot with him but i was afraid he would eat me... )What was the fight about? Why talk crap about him ? most of us donate and make contributions to help the club ... it is supposed to be a non profit club (so we are the club) i don't work for the club the club works for me... we take all the risk and the club takes none.... (lower the drug dealers numbers that just buy and resell at a higher profit).... 1. why are they drug dealers ? cause they have a card do they not ? 2. Why do they have to charge ? just assign a seat ... if that seats empty and that guy checked out no one should be selling there.... doesn't take 20 bucks to do that.... ( the moneys for a new spot ) OK well ya got 2000+ Members at 20$ each thats 40,000 $ + then you got donations that most of us give ( no number on that cause the club never says) on Tuesday they should have had 800 + $ from the sellers paying 20 to 35 each ( and no numbers on the 10% that was given and reg donations) so if we the (club) complain we are told by staff if you dont like it making whoopee leave ...... i guess no Compassion for your voice your thoughts..... even though its us that funds it....

i talk trash because that asshat threatened to take me out and comit violence on my person.. i have a stress disorder he set off.. i have not been able to sleep all week due to this causeiing my schizophrenia to flair up big time.. im supposed to be a patient and no one helped me when this big fat azz creep attacked me.. who needs to show who compassion.. the people sitting and standing around me had none...

I wont be back to the club for a long time.. I cant handle the stress of people fighting and being rude and stealing and such.... they didnt even ask the guy to leave after he physically threatened me....

I call them drug dealers is because people who do not work a job in real life but sit around every day 4 days a week from open to close buying up all the cheap medicine then reselling it for a profit and they do not farm their own meds and create "OVERAGES" in any legal or moraly upstanding way but instead line their pockets with patients money and raise prices for all are totally drug dealers in my book

People are never satisfied with what they have. When I hear the word drug dealer in the same sentence as Medical Marijuana it makes the hair stand up on the back of my neck.

It irritates me that people sit here and complain with how clubs are doing things. What people forget to realize is that this is all growing pains for all of us. We're not always going to do everything right from the start. G3 is trying to do the best they can with what they have. Do you realize how quick this club grew with only volunteers manning the place? These people have been dedicated from the start to help patients and the medical marijuana community for NO PAY! They've showed the city of flint that we can operate in communities safely.

True things aren't as comfy their as it was. And yes at times it can be a cluster flower. But G3 is solid and I’m sure are listening to what members are saying otherwise they wouldn’t of tried this. They extended times and days all on volunteers busting their butts to keep it open for us. We just have to give them time and let things work itself out. The bad caregivers will be weeded out no pun intended. Their building now is too small for the size membership. And I’m sure when they find a bigger building it will help sort things out as in the way of crowds. Instead of bitching we should help find solutions to help g3. There are not many non profit compassion clubs who holds farmer market type atmosphere for us.

And don't think for a moment that the club leaders have special protection and can't be held accountable for their actions. These people are taking bigger chances for us then most. As you said they have over 2000 members and are trying to be fair to all I do believe. We just have to try and be more understanding of how quickly things are developing and ride the wave like a good surfer.

Actually it was girlfriends or relatives going in first to hold a seat for the vendor. Because they would let in patients first. When several of us members told staff, they said to just let them know when this happens. My first thought was ....What, when this happens again? Hopefully with the new way of doing things, that will change.

P.S. Oh yeah, about risk. Just being in the building puts you at risk. And about the bills.............when you put a $20 bill in the jar and the rest are a crap load of ones and a few 5s. That is from the honest medible vendors. 2 and a half zips per vendor that walks in @ 10%................you do the math. Just like the candy bar honor boxes you see at business places................not everyone is honest. Hopefully the new way will weed out a few peeps.

Indica Jones

Sent 19 May 2010 - 06:44 AM

I have never been to the one in flint because it is my understanding is they are medicating there as well. I am glad you told me of the CC in Flint. I will stick with Ann Arbor.

ive seen you there selling.... how much money you make ?

im a member g3c and this place is over run with greed...period my brother and i got into a verbal with a fat guy trying to tell patients to not buy from my bro because it was swag and said if you want real weed next time come to him.. wtf then about three days ago driving past there are three leos acrooss the strret looking at the club so we pull in the gas station to watch they were watching all the cars coming from out back parking dont know what they are up to... i will never return there

I like the changes at the club,they were long overdue.

Yes i agree,they're greedy peeps that are charging way too much for sub standard meds.

Right now supply is out pacing demand,so maybe that guy was mad because nobody wanted

his over priced,under potent crappy meds.

Archived