Collective In Traverse City ,michigan

We was in Traverse City for the weekend..We decided to check out some of the colletives(well 2) the first one . colletive on front street..wouldnt allow us in there store ,said they was making a transfer..so us and another cpl had to wait out in cold..then they let us in..we was looking around and when they realized we wasnt buying they realy didnt want to talk any more..then they had to do a transfer in a back locked room..and again they asked us all to step out side in the cold, while they made a transfer..We asked about the other one and how to get there..They staed it was all getto, furniture they got from goodwill 10 years ago, ect..WEll we drove there any ways..Real nice lady..et us in out of the cold..Talked and answered all questions..and invited us abck..wasnt mad cause we didnt buy anything..they was glad we stopped in and checked them out.So if it was me and i had to use one fo them..It would not be the Colletive on Front street...the other one is just up around corner on garfield..NO big pot leaf on sign..but nice people..

I went to the Bay medical collective on Garfield (803) in TVC yesterday. Their attitude represented that of a very professional and compassionate business. The lady was very friendly and helpful. The meds that were available were pricey but quality.

Here is a pic of a bud called sugar that I picked up there yesterday. $20 gm. but very tasty! In my book there is no mmj that is worth that much but they gotta keep the lights on and all that. Again, very nice people there and didn't act like they were doing me a favor.

EDIT... Sorry, can't make pic small enough to upload from Droid. Will try tomorrow, but it looks like granules(sp) of sugar were sprinkled on it!

I went to the Bay medical collective on Garfield (803) in TVC yesterday. Their attitude represented that of a very professional and compassionate business. The lady was very friendly and helpful. The meds that were available were pricey but quality.

KG.....

You should give the private clubs in TC a visit......Great Meds and up to 1/2 the price of the collectives.

Just a thought............

So I was in TC Saturday and thought I'd check out a collective...I've never visited a collective or dispensary or anything so I don't have much of a frame of reference, but I had a great experience at Bay Medical. I first called "Collective Inc." on Front St just because i knew the name and could find the phone number. The lady on the phone was nice, but when I mentioned I have only my paperwork (still waiting on card) she told me they wouldn't serve me. I asked if there was anywhere else in town that would work with just my paperwork (knowing about Bay Medical on Garfield St.) and she said there was a place on Garfield that would accept paperwork...as soon as she said this I could hear someone in the background and she then said "oh no, I guess they're requiring a hard card now too". I said thank you and she invited me to come back once I received my card.

I decided since I was close to Garfield that I'd swing into Bay Medical anyway, just to check it out...I'm glad I did! The people there were very courteous and professional and were happy to serve me with my paperwork and copy of cashed check. They had 6 or 7 strains available and were very appologetic that there wasn't a better selection! Long story short, I wound up spending way more than I anticipated (first visit to a collective and all) I even had to run out to an ATM and they bagged everything up for me and had it waiting when I got back. I sampled the following strains: Power Kush, Hash Plant and Lemon-Aid...All were top notch, the Kush was the priciest at $25/gram but I got 1/8 for $65...the HP was $22/gram and the LA was $22...pricy, especially by the gram, but the quantity discounts were decent...ranging from $220-$450/oz. I also grabbed a gram of nice pressed kief for $35, a cannabis lemonaide for $5 and a chocolate hash pop for $8...there was what I thought was a very good medibles selection with lots of options geared for different ailments.

All in all, I was very impressed...I'll definitely be back to Bay!

One of the most important things I forgot to mention is that Collective Inc on Front St. required membership with a $20 annual fee while Bay Medical didn't even take my name down. I don't know about anyone else, but I sure appreciated the anonymity.

Also, can anyone direct me or provide info on the private collectives stweb mentioned above?

Archived