Caregiver Is Growing On My Card

JohnQHempseed

Ok hear it goes.

the old cg me quit helping him out because the pat. was selling meds to people he souldn't also he was makeing money off me. not cool when me the caregiver was helping him with meds at discounted price. I'm not going to put money in his pocket. One of my rules was not to sell it.one day he asked me for 10g's then said wait and he makes a phone call in front of me and says make that 20 g's. you tell me who is wrong. I fired him. I quit selling him meds at that time.

Also as for the plants I never put any plants in the ground under there names. Because this person proved himself not to be trusted case and point.

also there are a few people down here that are mad because I quit helping them out with meds ect. because of there own actions people sell clones to people they shouldn't people coming over 11,12 1am wanting meds and me to go buy them boose because they won't sell to them. should I keep going

If anyone wants to know more feel free to call me...

DreamWarrior67

Seems like there's always another side to these stories. I'm glad you piped up and said something. Hopefully the folks who recommended snitching will remember this thread the next time it comes up.

Funny how that rant started sayin my friend and he and him then it turned into me me me.lol

The fact of the matter remains you need to stay legal and protect yourself. Your taking a chance also just like anyone. I'm sure any of us wouldn't want some antimarijuana neighbor callin the feds over a smell. Also its not our job to snitch or help leo they got enough domestic violence and traffic violations and eatin doughnuts and stuff to do. If the dudes jus outright being shady it'll bite him in the @ss someday. Stay smokin....

Archived