City Ordinance

jmsdetroit

The City of Wyoming (a subburb of Grand Rapids) Has banned medical marijuana altogether. How the hell can they do this!? Anyway does this mean i can be arrested even if i have my card within the city of wyoming? I dont understand how they can do that.

http://www.mlive.com/news/grand-rapids/index.ssf/2010/11/wyomings_self-described_conser.html

• 3 weeks later...

Well it has been voted on once it gas to be done again the next meeting is dec 6th I believe. We could really use as many bodies in the seats as we can get. The mayor is a pharmasist I believe he has a conflict of interest in this situation but refuses to admit it.

Well it has been voted on once it gas to be done again the next meeting is dec 6th I believe. We could really use as many bodies in the seats as we can get. The mayor is a pharmasist I believe he has a conflict of interest in this situation but refuses to admit it.

CONFLICT OF INTEREST while creating new city ordinances??? This be what I found... (free manibis is the author of the post, I just added my findings)

MI Board of Pharmacists asks other pharmacists to get involved with the MI med MJ program or get out of the way (and protest MJ)

Scroll down to where I added the file from the MPA about how they are attempting to fearmonger pharmacists into voting against MJ.

Archived