Now What?

I just sent in my forms and all that jazz about two weeks ago and i don't exactly know what i do now?

I heard you can just take a copy of the paperwork to a dispensary and that will be OK, but i don't want to waste a trip just to end up looking like a jackass!

I'm not quite sure what to do from here, all i know is i want to get down to my medical treatments ASAP!!!

PLEASE HELP!

Groupwelcome.gif

Welcome " Brotato " to MMMA 2.0

My suggestion is to try to make a few

Compassion Club Meetings ...

Meet people in your area ,

Get some phone number .....

Do you plan on having a Caregiver or

Do you plan on growing your own Meds ?

Spend some time reading as much as you can ... :thumbsu:

I just sent in my forms and all that jazz about two weeks ago and i don't exactly know what i do now?

I heard you can just take a copy of the paperwork to a dispensary and that will be OK, but i don't want to waste a trip just to end up looking like a jackass!

I'm not quite sure what to do from here, all i know is i want to get down to my medical treatments ASAP!!!

PLEASE HELP!

Welcome Brotato. You have some people here who can help. What part of the state are you in? Do you have or need a caregiver? We need to know what we can do to help. Good luck, my friend...

Hopefully you did certified mail and used a personal check. Without a case most people will want to see the certified mail receipt along with proof they cashed your check. If you used personal check you just have to visit the bank but if you used money order you will have to go through the hassle of getting a copy of cashed money order. Compassion clubs is going to be your cheapest and best option at getting a caregiver/obtaining meds. Other wise you can take all the mentioned documents and paperwork to a dispensary.

Listen to Dr. Tarzan, my friend, and go to some compassion club meetings, get to know some more people there, and post a little more, so people can get a better feel for if they can be the one to help you. Are you having any luck yet?

Archived