Looking To Buy

is there a dispensary in the Ann Arbor / Detroit area that will accept paperwork for those of us who don't have a card, and probably won't get one for months?

....price isn't a big deal but obviously I don't want to pay an arm and a leg

And if there is such a magical life saving place what should I expect to pay?

I'm just starting my morning off with some stuff i grabbed from one of the Ann Arbor stores. The Ann Arbor health collective. Very friendly, helped me out well. Prices on the baked good seem fair, though stock was low. Bud prices were street plus 5 dollars basically. 2 and a half hours away but they do accept paperwork which was one reason why i chose it.

later that night i got to see my first caregiver grow op. i was more critical of it than the dispensary. though their knowledge of growing etc is beyond mine so far, their carpentry and construction skills were lacking.. duct tape alone could have tidied up the place, i just shook my head in silence. but it was very nice of them to show us and i did appreciate that. their product seemed very nice as well. i know the girlfriend is doing well in the medibles market though. so congrats to her.

I'm just starting my morning off with some stuff i grabbed from one of the Ann Arbor stores. The Ann Arbor health collective. Very friendly, helped me out well. Prices on the baked good seem fair, though stock was low. Bud prices were street plus 5 dollars basically. 2 and a half hours away but they do accept paperwork which was one reason why i chose it.

later that night i got to see my first caregiver grow op. i was more critical of it than the dispensary. though their knowledge of growing etc is beyond mine so far, their carpentry and construction skills were lacking.. duct tape alone could have tidied up the place, i just shook my head in silence. but it was very nice of them to show us and i did appreciate that. their product seemed very nice as well. i know the girlfriend is doing well in the medibles market though. so congrats to her.

Do you remember the name of the place you went to?

Archived