Super Silver Haze Clones

StonedPlanet

I just killed a 6-7ft tall one day before yesterday-was in flower but taking too much room,have another same size if you have a van you can have her I just didnt have the heart to kill her too so I pushed her in the corner and staple gunned a net around her to hold her in-crazy girls!

Anyone have any exp growing Mr Nice's version of SSH??? If there was one strain that i would fork out the money to try,it might be that one.But only if it's Mr Nice stock,none of this Arjan horse pucky :angry:

Hey avgjoe, I have a batch of MNS SSH running right now. I did a lot of research on the strain and am pretty excited about it. I'd be happy to share info with you as I can, and you might be able to find out more at the MNS forum at: http://www.mrnice.nl/forum/ They have a separate section just on SSH and a bunch of folks who have worked with the strain for years.

best,

rabbit

I have been to those forums, very good info there.

Awhile back I wrote Shantibabba about one of his strains and he replied

rather quickly. I was impressed that he took the time to write and the

fact that he uses and works with Neville and His strains. I really wish Neville

would get back into serious breeding again,but the next best is Mr. Nice. Let me know

how the SSH turn out as I am quite interested in the real deal.

I have been to those forums, very good info there.

Awhile back I wrote Shantibabba about one of his strains and he replied

rather quickly. I was impressed that he took the time to write and the

fact that he uses and works with Neville and His strains. I really wish Neville

would get back into serious breeding again,but the next best is Mr. Nice. Let me know

how the SSH turn out as I am quite interested in the real deal.

Neville is active and discussing his efforts on the MNS forums:

http://www.mrnice.nl/forum/showthread.php?t=4345&highlight=neville

And yes, I will post a SSH report when I get there, probably around new years or just after before I have a full assessment.

best,

rabbit

Neville is active and discussing his efforts on the MNS forums:

http://www.mrnice.nl/forum/showthread.php?t=4345&highlight=neville

And yes, I will post a SSH report when I get there, probably around new years or just after before I have a full assessment.

best,

rabbit

Hey thanks a lot for posting that, I didn't know Neville was posting on there.Man do I have some questions for him.

Hey thanks a lot for posting that, I didn't know Neville was posting on there.Man do I have some questions for him.

You're welcome! Neville seems to enjoy fielding questions and interacting with "the masses" ... although his responses often seem highly "conceptual" - but he answers some specifics too. There's a lot of great info in the discussions there that clarify a lot of the murky past of what came from where!

cheers,

rabbit

Archived