Is There A Cc In Or Near Port Huron / St. Clair County?

MI Compassion

Guest knucklehead bob

St. Clair County Compassion Club on Lapeer Rd in Kimball Twp.-----eric_cherry19772002@yahoo.com-----listed under Local Compassion Clubs on the Forums page index.

Guest knucklehead bob

Eric Cherry runs the Bluewater Compassion Club and the last meeting I heard about was months ago, do you know if they have been meeting recently?

I am not certain about meetings as I am currently without wheels and have not been there in a while however I'm pretty sure they are still there as they have been to local rallies. Eric Cherry is listed as contact for St. Clair County C C in the forums page index.

Guest knucklehead bob

I can't find my member card to save my a@@ . The club is in Kimball Twp. on Lapeer Rd . in a newer strip mall next to a grow supply store which I believe they also run . Last time I was there late this past summer , all was well .

I can't find my member card to save my a@@ . The club is in Kimball Twp. on Lapeer Rd . in a newer strip mall next to a grow supply store which I believe they also run . Last time I was there late this past summer , all was well .

Ah ok I know what you're referring to and actually that's not a compassion club it's a dispensary that buys and sells meds. The Blue Water Compassion club was a group that met weekly and allowed patients and caregivers to discuss the law, learn about growing, etc.

I actually got a response from Eric Cherry tonight, and he confirmed the Bluewater Compassion Club no longer meets, leaving St. Clair County without a CC....

• 3 weeks later...
Guest jakobtreehouse

hey mi compassion this is jakob the president of jthcc we r located in marine city hit me up here if u want or talk to me in the room if ne 1 has ne ?s leave me a pm or read my threads thx jakob Tree House Compassion club

Archived