Cass County Prosecutor Victor Fitz Says People's "opinion Doesn't Matter"

"Cass County Prosecutor Victor Fitz Says People's "Opinion Doesn't Matter"

Here's a link to a very well pointed article by Kathy Foust:

http://www.associatedcontent.com/article/5973804/cass_county_prosecutor_victor_fitz_pg2.html?cat=7

Thanks, Kathy Foust, for a very refreshingly "un-yellow" news article.

For some reason, this article reminds me of a certain other malfeasant prosecutor in Michigan; Guess who?

It's so good to see that there is at least one newsworthy writer in the mass-media who knows how to portray a story for "We the People," without bias and bigotry.

And, thanks, to associatedcontent.com, for sharing the worthy opinion that the opinion of "We The [actual] People" of "The [biasly malfeasant] State" of Michigan / America really does matter - to The People.

Be FREE

SHARE The CURE!

http://www.associate..._pg2.html?cat=7

For some reason, this article reminds me of a certain other malfeasant prosecutor in Michigan; Guess who?

It's so good to see that there is at least one newsworthy writer in the mass-media who knows how to portray a story for "We the People," without bias and bigotry.

And, thanks, to associatedcontent.com, for sharing the worthy opinion that the opinion of "We The [actual] People" of "The [biasly malfeasant] State" of Michigan / America really does matter - to The People.

Be FREE

SHARE The CURE!

Thanks the K-2 i would think and he is the first

Sylvester Vanderbutts knows this PA

http://www.associatedcontent.com/article/5973804/cass_county_prosecutor_victor_fitz_pg2.html?cat=7

Be FREE

SHARE The CURE!

Maybe the link is wrong? That story isn't about marijuana. Where is the people's "opinion" referenced?

Maybe the link is wrong? That story isn't about marijuana. Where is the people's "opinion" referenced?

The story is about K2/Spice/Mr. Smiley. This stuff is not the legal herb you see in magazines. Basically kids/parolees/probationers/military/dumb-asses smoking incense. Calling it incense might be a stretch too, because I have never seen an active ingredients list on any of it.

People rushing to regulate when they are too ignorant to research and understand.

Archived