Looking For Rates

My Best Friends Mom

Hello all,

I am a new caregiver (non-patient) looking for reasonable rates for my one patient, she is a patient in true need suffering from fibromyalgia (sp).

her symptoms have been increasing in severity for the last several years. Myself and her son finally talked her into becoming a MMJ patient. Given her symptoms and her financial situation I am looking for a CG to CG exchange of some sort, Strong Indica strains (All pain killing properties with little to no mind buzz)for around 200 an Oz. I will be making no profit on this exchange I am simply doing a friend of the family a favor. I am her licensed caregiver so there will be no legal problems.

Many Thanks,

MBFM

Hello all,

I am a new caregiver (non-patient) looking for reasonable rates for my one patient, she is a patient in true need suffering from fibromyalgia (sp).

her symptoms have been increasing in severity for the last several years. Myself and her son finally talked her into becoming a MMJ patient. Given her symptoms and her financial situation I am looking for a CG to CG exchange of some sort, Strong Indica strains (All pain killing properties with little to no mind buzz)for around 200 an Oz. I will be making no profit on this exchange I am simply doing a friend of the family a favor. I am her licensed caregiver so there will be no legal problems.

Many Thanks,

MBFM

you are asking for a caregiver to assist a patient he/she is not registered with the MDCH.

"The caregiver may assist up to 5 patients. The caregiver must sign a statement agreeing to provide marihuana only to the qualifying patients who have named the individual as their caregiver. The caregiver's name, address, birth date and social security number must be provided to the state at the time of a patient's registration."

You should ask for "patient to patient" assistance from a patient who grows. You can also acquire meds from any source, like a dispensary.

I am concerned that a patient has signed you up as a CG, and you are not going to grow - expect to be stuck at $300 to $350 prices because you will pay 'retail prices'. If you grow, you could have provided meds to your patient for as low as $3 a gram.

-DN

I can get that for you. I work with a patient resource center that will help provide quality meds to those who cannot afford it. message me and I'll assist you with that personally.

very compassionate!

hey dn wanna be my c.g?

@ 3 a gram, ill take Ill take as u can fit in your p/u truck every month!

Im opening up a lemonaid style stand in my front yard, the only overhead ill have will be You!

I wont even double the pr, ill supply it for 5 a gram

Peace

FTW

Jim

Archived