New And In Need Of Help!

24crazy

Hi. I am new here and to the whole Marijuana thing. I hurt my back in a motorcycle wreck about 5 years ago and have been doing the pill thing (which i hate!!) I also deal with a lot of anxiety. I am very nervous about smoking Marijuana but i think it will help me. My question is. Is there a type of Marijuana that has a lower potency to start off with? Something that might help with pain and anxiety? Any info would be great. Thanks

welcome to the place...

there is TONS of information on strains and potency in the forums and countless people who can and will help.

i am still to new to offer any creditable info about strains but, that being said,

i personally enjoy a home grown sativa/indica mix, that started as a bag seed, but whom i have nurtured for many many months and is just an awesome strain for me.

she has no official name..other than....baby girl LOL

my advice to you is:

start slow. and have no fear...latest news i heard last night is u must consume 1,500 lbs of cannabis in 10 minutes to receive a lethal dose? (anyone check me on that? Dr. bob mentioned the factoid last night at our CC meeting?)

so rest assured you are safe. in 4000 years of recorded history, there has been no evidence of a overdose.

as far as strain information, and the process, i can only recommend you go to the next compassion club meeting, and maybe find a group of similar minded folks who will help you and answer your questions...

good luck in your search

and again welcome to the place

peace

Hi. I am new here and to the whole Marijuana thing. I hurt my back in a motorcycle wreck about 5 years ago and have been doing the pill thing (which i hate!!) I also deal with a lot of anxiety. I am very nervous about smoking Marijuana but i think it will help me. My question is. Is there a type of Marijuana that has a lower potency to start off with? Something that might help with pain and anxiety? Any info would be great. Thanks

Hi, welcome to the site. If you don`t have a caregiver I would first try to find an established and experienced caregiver. To answer your question yes there are different strains for every situation plus you can also harvest at different times to get less potency. You can browse seed banks and read descriptions of different strains to give you an idea of what might work for you. Attitude seed bank is a good place to start

Archived