Almost 6 Months And Still No Card,need Advice

Renewal check cashed 5/17

Called mmmp 3 months,2months,amonth ago,,,no call back.. Emailed the info mmmp gal wanted on 10/22 and have still heard nothing back.

any idea how much longer it may take to figure this out?

Do I need to drive to lansing?

any advice would be great

thanks

try this phone number 517-241-4337 I think its a direct line to some one who can help you!

Good Luck!

Peace

FTW

Jim

+1 for having that number ready to go

@the op, if your check has been cashed you are playing the waiting game, it is a very shody game to get stuck in but sadly we all do, be sure to keep ur paper work on you and I'd even get it all noterized if u can, best of luck

I called that # and it said the mail box is full

Punked again.

this is way crazy

thanks

when i was having problems, that is the phone number that mellissa called me from and i talked to her several times on that number! if it isnt disconnected save it and try it again and again, the only person that ever answered that phone was mellissa.

Best of Luck to You!

Peace

FTW

Jim

if you havent moved or gotten your denial, you are way legal, and your paper work will keep you out of jail if you stay in your legal limits! If you do get caught transporting or simple possesion, they paper work is your card,

the only prob is your in limbo, until your paperwork is actualy put in the system, no one can find out if you didnt get a denial letter, and in most cases if it is just something you as a pt. are allowed to do, the judge will usualy give you time to produce your actual card! (unfortunatly I know this for sure)

Keep that number and keep calling it during biz hrs, try again monday!

Peace

FTW

Jim

Archived