Medibles

I have found medibles to be an easy way to use 'meds'.

It seems like buying meds is like buying from a 'bake sale'. The consumer has no protections as to the cleanliness of the facility where the meds were prepared. I am wondering has any one became sick from taking meds that were somehow compromised because of how or why the were prepared?

If that is truly a concern for you, I would suggest learning how to prepare medibles yourself so that you can control the quality of the end product. Its easy to learn and alot of fun to do! There are quite a few threads on here that will teach you how to make your own cannabutter and different recipes for cookies, candies, brownies, cakes, pasta dishes, infused drinks, and just about any food item you can think of! :)

We are entering a time where humans are raising their awareness and solving their own fear based assumptions. What you focus on, you find. Instead of using your energy on wondering if anyone has become sick from medibles, use that same energy to teach yourself how to properly and safely create your own concoctions. From there, use your energy to teach those around you to do the same. Problem solved! Its a small shift in focus that makes all the difference. Hope this helps! :) have a great day

Since you are so concern about the cleanliness of the facility where the meds were prepared, I assume that you never eat out. Either that or are not aware that restaurants are allowed limited infusion of rat hairs, bug legs, and other bits of trash in food preparations. These are not the things I allow in my kitchen, what about you. If you don’t trust the cook, don’t eat the food.

Since you are so concern about the cleanliness of the facility where the meds were prepared, I assume that you never eat out. Either that or are not aware that restaurants are allowed limited infusion of rat hairs, bug legs, and other bits of trash in food preparations. These are not the things I allow in my kitchen, what about you. If you don’t trust the cook, don’t eat the food.

You're right I don't eat out very much. Too much fat, calories, grease, etc.

What is more amazing to me is the nonchalant attitude that I am seeing. It's everyone personal choice what they put in their body.

The best reply I have seen so far is to make it myself. Luckily I use a caregiver that I know for medibles.

Thanks everyone for the replies & messages.

Archived