Detroit Has Losing Lions!

I am so tired of the lions losing! Please if there is a god take the lions away from the fords!!!

Ok now that i got you in!!! :thumbsu:

Detroit has losing Lions!

White house has Lying Loser!

BaWahahaha! < some thing i learned from a friend id like to hear from...

Sorry Mods. I have nothing but the utmost respect for all of you whether i agree or disagree with you!

Your all good people!! I just gotta be me once in a while!

some one earlier today acused me of trying to bump my post counts up!?! I guess they dont know me! (they are lucky they dont live with me, my poor wonderful woman) I like to talk!

I was only in the woods for 2 months, I come back and every name is diff, accept for a few of the old timers here!

There are a hole lot of folks on here who almost caught up to my post counts and they were fricking 1000 behind me and i was gone, no access to a p.c,(no i wasnt in jail lol) I was in the woods camping from july 7 to sept 9 or 10 I beleive!?! Absolutly no signal for phones or pc.and t.v.

IT WAS SWEEEEET!

I spread seeds every where i went! national forrest and state land! Yea,,I realy hope some took and spread the seed! I have absolutly no plans to go and check on any of the places i was visiting(i put seeds every where i went including county court houses) my mission in life is to Free The Weed! I will argue politics and religion all you want, but bottom line is, I want anyone who chooses too! To be able to drive down our county roads and state highways, To be able to see the beautiful plant that we call Marijuana! (WEED)

I want a weed picking season just like we have a morrel mushroom season! Only I want it to be way easier to spot the weed! (I cant find them frickin morrels) I want them pretty budds to be seen at 70mph!!!

Is that to much to ask? Cant you all make sure, if you have seeds, that you dont want, please plant them every where you go?

If we make it so leo starts talking about spraying our whole state to eradicate cannabiss!

That will get more attn than any court case we have going! (no offense friends I feel your pain been there done that) and it will bring the envirementalist in with us and all the earth friendly people, (no offense to any one please i have my beliefs and you have yours. all good)

Did i see some one say tree party? I like it, (i like weed party better) lets do it!

I read an article on here today about a town in mexico! and just about the whole story fascinated me. But the line i remember most is the new elected mayor responding about legalizing weed! He said how can I tell all the prisoners in mexico that have been arrested for transporting kelo's of mmj. That they are growing a zillion times more where you were delivering it too. Legaly!!!

Makes sense to me, legalize weed all over the world, not just here in the u.s do it everywhere!!

You know when us as a community (people who at least all beleive in 1 thing marijuana should be legal)

If we all just make a lil effort at making it so available to all that needs it. We wont need no stinkin cartel smuglers!

Ok im done I hope people read this and tell me kewl or phaq off a hole, either way! lets all spread the seed and free the weed!

Im gonna run for president next time i get drunk!! lmfao!!

Peace

FTW

Jim

im so disapointed with the lions, yr aft yr aft yr losers!

maybe one day all 4 of our teams will be owned by a person with a winning attitude in sports!

I would buy a ford over all the other american car makers, only because they didnt take a gov buyout like the rest of em! as far as them owning a sports team they should be banned!

hey thanks guys

Maybe I can be the 1st prez that admits he inhaled and tried everything! lol

Peace

FTW

Jim

The O line is the worst I have ever seen. Run blocking is non existent, lost our franchise QB cause their awesome pass protection. This team is probably a 8-8 with a better O-line (and that's with Hill as the QB).

Backus, Riola, Peterman.....HAVE TO GO. I'm not surprised they lost to the Bills but darn the way we lost sucked. Running the ball and getting smashed by the darn BILLS (worst run defense in the NFL)....

Starting to loose faith in Swartz too, if I ever had any to begin with.

Not sure if they should change their name to the Motown Pussycats or the Washington Generals!

If you put your name on the ballot in 2012, I'll vote for you.

Mizerman

Thanks mize, I wonder if they have vapes and bongs in the oval room lol!

man I wouldnt want that job for all the money in the world!

Id make to many national holidays and noon time ciesta!

oh and it would be outlawed for any company we call to ask us if we want to speak in spanish

This is america and we are an english speaking nation! lol

Peace

FTW

Jim

Thanks mize, I wonder if they have vapes and bongs in the oval room lol!

man I wouldnt want that job for all the money in the world!

Id make to many national holidays and noon time ciesta!

oh and it would be outlawed for any company we call to ask us if we want to speak in spanish

This is america and we are an english speaking nation! lol

Peace

FTW

Jim

You just outlined a few more reasons why your name should be on the ballot! :thumbsu:

Mizerman ;)

You just outlined a few more reasons why your name should be on the ballot! :thumbsu:

Mizerman ;)

I wonder what would happen if we all went and voted and didnt vote for anyone? put our own names where we can put write in candidates!

No one put my name though, i have enough fans in lansing!:rolleyes:

Peace

FTW

Jim

Archived