Urine Test And Amount Of Ng's Aloud In System

atsarrasta

After recently doing a drop and failed through Sparrow ,they are only allowing 5ng's in your system is this true!Anything that is above that you are dirty.Plus they also measure the ng's of creataine in your system,So stay away from the detox's drinks with the creataine in them.I have done some research that the ng's amount should be set at least 25-50 ng's So is the state of mi on BS as usual.Also I take several medications that might give false readings Ibuprofen,xanax,vicoden because of the acetaminophn.Know I have to shell out another 50 bucks to do another test.So can any body tell me mi guidelines for a urine test in the state of Michigan,oh and also watch out for products that contain hempseed oil for it can give you a positive also.I am interested in knowing the truth,for if this is true the 5ng's is at a basis of not even inhaling a whole joint of medical marijuana.So could somebody get to the bottom of this situation because it makes no sense.May the Lord bless us all for our rights are being striped daily.Forward on the march to Zion!

Under the Federal guidelines, drug testing has two cutoff levels for positive detection. That is, labs that follow the guidelines consider drug testing to be negative if detection is below either cutoff level. In the case of urine analysis, drug testing cutoff levels are measured in nanograms per milliliter (ng/ml). For example, an initial screening for marijuana must show at least 50 ng/ml, and then confirmatory tests must prove at least 15 ng/ml. If the initial screening doesn't show at least at least 50 ng/ml, then it's considered to be negative and the confirmatory tests aren't performed.

http://jobsearchtech.about.com/od/laborlaws/l/aa090301_3.htm

After recently doing a drop and failed through Sparrow ,they are only allowing 5ng's in your system is this true!Anything that is above that you are dirty.Plus they also measure the ng's of creataine in your system,So stay away from the detox's drinks with the creataine in them.I have done some research that the ng's amount should be set at least 25-50 ng's So is the state of mi on BS as usual.Also I take several medications that might give false readings Ibuprofen,xanax,vicoden because of the acetaminophn.Know I have to shell out another 50 bucks to do another test.So can any body tell me mi guidelines for a urine test in the state of Michigan,oh and also watch out for products that contain hempseed oil for it can give you a positive also.I am interested in knowing the truth,for if this is true the 5ng's is at a basis of not even inhaling a whole joint of medical marijuana.So could somebody get to the bottom of this situation because it makes no sense.May the Lord bless us all for our rights are being striped daily.Forward on the march to Zion!

They measure creatinine to insure that you are not flushing. They are looking for unusually low levels. Take a creatine supplement and a B-complex vitamin(for color)then drink enough water to get your urine back to light yellow. This takes several hours. Get 50 or so test strips on the internet and test yourself. I tested every 2 weeks for 9 months and never went without and never tested positive.

Archived