Ok My Renewal Ckeck Was Cashed 6 Months Ago Today,still Nothing

Been calling for past 3 months,no call back. called a gals theres # for week or so,mail box full, did get a email back mid oct for my personal info. But nothing back.

Any advice

Not really sure what else I can do?

Call others in lansing to get answer?

Drive to lansing?

call mmmp more?

call gal from mmmp more? (do not post her # again) I wanna get through

Is there another # or Email???????????????????? (please pm) do not wanna get it clogged

Get money back? and how?

Keep waiting

I did notice sombody had to wait a full year,,,but got the next year free

Maybe I,ll get a free year?

I do not think I would recommend this program to others anymore..

Its real cheese ball at best.

Is there a way to edit title?,noticed check spelled extra good!

Typically it takes 100 days to receive a card after they cash your check. That has been the situation for most of us on here. However if it has been much longer, you could have made a mistake in your paperwork.

Sure I could have.Noticed 1 in the title, I have buttons missing so it happens. it,s a renewal,nothing changed,check was cashed may 17.

So how do I get in contact with them and get a response? Is there a secret word or number?

Holy bunch of flakes

This is beyond crazy

thanks

Sure I could have.Noticed 1 in the title, I have buttons missing so it happens. it,s a renewal,nothing changed,check was cashed may 17.

So how do I get in contact with them and get a response? Is there a secret word or number?

Holy bunch of flakes

This is beyond crazy

thanks

Is it a patient card renewal? If it was a CG renewal maybe ur patient removed you so no card would be issued in that case. If you are a patient hopefully you get it before your current one expires.

As far as numbers, we couldgive you Granholm's cell phone but it wouldn't help ya. The gov't moves at their own pace. IF you can get through to them and want to know your renewal status, make sure you have your registry i.d. number ready so they can look you up.

peace

Archived