Plz Help

buzzbuzz11

HELLO IM BUZZBUZZ11 I WANT TO THANK EVERYONE FOR ALL UR HELP I LIVE IN MARINE CITY MICHIGAN

IM BOUT TO GIVE UP N JUS DEAL WIT MY PAIN WITHOUT MEDICAL MED

I AM ALONE IN MARINE CITY NO ONE HERE WANTS TO TALK

I NEED HELP LIKE A MENTOR IM NEW TO GROWIN IM GETTING FRUSTATRATED IM BOUT TO JUS GIVE UP PLZ HELP ME ANY 1

HELP ME PLZ ALSO I WAS THINKING BOUT STARTING A COMPASSIOON CLUB BUT NOW WATS THE POINT IM SO FRUSTRATED IM GONNA PROBALLY CHUCK IT ALL IF U CAN HELP OR MENTOR ME LET ME NO PLZ

Mod Moved Post & fixed post

Hi Buzzbuzz11 - are you a legal patient?

There are CCs you can visit - starting your own, especially with limited knowledge and resources might be an idea you may want to rethink.

There are many "east siders" here - I am sure some one in your area will say hello.

There's an awesome book called "Marijuana Horticulture: The Indoor/Outdoor Medical Grower's Bible" by Jorge Cervantes, which is a great book for beginning growers. I'm sure you can find it online, but if not, the Ann Arbor Health Collective can sell you a copy(located in Ann Arbor at 2350 E. Stadium Blvd. Suite 12 right off Washtenaw). Our staff can also answer questions for you regarding growing. Best of luck!

There's an awesome book called "Marijuana Horticulture: The Indoor/Outdoor Medical Grower's Bible" by Jorge Cervantes, which is a great book for beginning growers. I'm sure you can find it online, but if not, the Ann Arbor Health Collective can sell you a copy(located in Ann Arbor at 2350 E. Stadium Blvd. Suite 12 right off Washtenaw). Our staff can also answer questions for you regarding growing. Best of luck!

Sorry...Forgot to mention that you can only come make a purchase with us if you're a legal patient! Make sure to bring a copy of your Michigan license (or Michigan ID) and your card or copy of a paperwork if you haven't received your card yet.

Guest thequietone

How are you growing now hydro or soil? If you are growing in hydro you might check out Bubblegrowers thread My link

If you are growing in soil feel free to pm me with your questions and I will try to help you.

Or you can buy it here: http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/187882323X/ref=dp_olp_new?ie=UTF8&condition=new

Marine City to Ann Arbor is pretty far!

Welcome252DK.gif

Welcome " buzzbuzz11 " to MMMA 2.0

Just wanted you to know your NOT ALONE ....

When i got started , It was 'nt EASY ....

It required ALOT of Personal Effort on my part

to learn How to get Involved ...

All i had was this Site at first ...

It was'nt Easy and was Fustrating ...

It took me 6 months to find a place to have

a Compassion Club Meeting ...

I went to several meetings to see how they was

running them ...

Living in Northern Michigan made it even harder ...

I still go to other meeting that are 160 miles

round trip ....

Not Easy doing it off my income ....

It's also Not EASY Finding many that are interested

in helping those w/ less knowledge ...

All i can say it just takes time ....

Going to as Many Compassion Meetings as you can

possibly get to will help some ....

Plus asking Questions Here ... :thumbsu:

Im Not Sure what kind of HELP YOU NEED ?

There are members here that will help you ,

But you have to ask ?

Archived