Newbie Seeking Caregiver And/or Information

froderick

I'm looking for a caregiver somewhere close to or in Muskegon. I've had a couple hits from another post I put up but am still shopping to see what's out there. I'm not allowed to grow at my current residence so I need to seek another means of acquiring meds. I am playing the waiting game right now and am not yet legal but I think it would be wise to get to know the system a bit better and get to know the community that way I have better idea of what I'm in store for. I'm not a fan of seedy stemmy meds but am open to giving up quality for price. If you have any questions or would like to meet up and discuss terms, PM me and we'll go from there.

Thanks,

Luke

I could possibly help you out, I don't have seeds and I dont leave hardly any stems. Please send me personal message and we can talk. I am up by Travese but also take care of a patient in the Detroit area.

Currently providing Tinctures, Capsules, Edible, Oils, ANd Smokeables

I'm looking for a caregiver somewhere close to or in Muskegon. I've had a couple hits from another post I put up but am still shopping to see what's out there. I'm not allowed to grow at my current residence so I need to seek another means of acquiring meds. I am playing the waiting game right now and am not yet legal but I think it would be wise to get to know the system a bit better and get to know the community that way I have better idea of what I'm in store for. I'm not a fan of seedy stemmy meds but am open to giving up quality for price. If you have any questions or would like to meet up and discuss terms, PM me and we'll go from there.

Thanks,

Luke

When Looking for a Caregiver ,

Please Take Your Time

Get to know them ...

Make Sure their are able to take care of You Correctly w/ proff

Can they provide Meds to You Immediately ?

Please try SEVERAL Compassion Meetings ...

That is the BEST PLACE to Find the Best Support to

get to know the Community and become involved ..... :thumbsu:

Talk to SEVERAL Caregivers and Patients ...

ask them Lots of Questions , Make sure you understand

Everything , Get Phone Numbers ....

Hope this Helps ....

I know from my experiences in oregon not to trust just anyone who i come across, i've been burned several times so i think i may have learned my lesson. I am not familiar with compassion clubs but am still doing research and talking to people. i dont know of any local compassion clubs so in that area i could definitely use some help. are compassion clubs cardmember only type deals? where are they held? what is their purpose?

Archived