Grow Room

jordan10

Had someone ask this to me!

Can another person growing mmm share the same room or do they have to build a different room. The person that wants to grow with the other one tagged his plants. Does he still need to have a room too himself?

It's got to be 2 separate rooms, each with their own locks. The caregiver or patient is supposed to be the only one with access to the room. If you were sharing a room with somebody else, they would have access to your plants.

Or perhaps it could be the same room with some kind of linked fence with a lock on it. Think something like a dog kennel. If you had one room with 2 separate dog kennel type enclosures with each their own lock. That may work.

420 Athiest,

I second that comment(if the two patients growing in the same location the designated caregiver should be the one in possession of the plants). You tag yourself an 'athiest,' but to come up with that analysis you have to believe in something. My guess is you believe in compliance with the law.

I don't see anything in the Michigan law that limits the number of plants in a room.

A "room" could be a warehouse like some of these co-ops where 20 people are growing 12 plants each. In that case, local laws may ban co-op growing or other arrangements but I don't think the main Michigan law addressed the issue. (Not 100% certain)

420 Athiest,

I second that comment(if the two patients growing in the same location the designated caregiver should be the one in possession of the plants). You tag yourself an 'athiest,' but to come up with that analysis you have to believe in something. My guess is you believe in compliance with the law.

I believe in staying out of jail that is for sure. :D

Archived