Minor Patient

pinksnwflakes

I have a 16 year old who is a card holding patient. The problem is that because he is under 18 the state requires that I am his caregiver. I understand that they want the parent to be able to control the amount of medication that he has at any one time. Here is the issue, I am a single parent that works full time and do not have the funds or the time to be able to grow the meds for him. I am finding that it is either I pay some of the bills or I buy his medication. I believe that I could have someone grow his plants as long as they had our information with them as if I was growing them at a site other than my home. Any one who may be interested in helping out I would love to hear from you.

Thanks

I have a 16 year old who is a card holding patient. The problem is that because he is under 18 the state requires that I am his caregiver. I understand that they want the parent to be able to control the amount of medication that he has at any one time. Here is the issue, I am a single parent that works full time and do not have the funds or the time to be able to grow the meds for him. I am finding that it is either I pay some of the bills or I buy his medication. I believe that I could have someone grow his plants as long as they had our information with them as if I was growing them at a site other than my home. Any one who may be interested in helping out I would love to hear from you.

Thanks

You dont need to grow them honestly I would seek out a compassion club in your area..Here is one I know of

Capitol City Compassion Club 517-282-1986 www.capitolcitycompassionclub.org

At compassion clubs you can meet people that can help you in lots of ways like oils the meds themselves or medibles....Lansing is pretty big here is a google search for compassion clubs in lansing

http://www.google.com/#sclient=psy&hl=en&safe=off&site=&source=hp&q=lansing+michigan%2BCompassion+Clubs&aq=o&aqi=&aql=&oq=&gs_rfai=&psj=1&fp=8ac6b4cea9b27ecb

Archived