What Is The Shortest Amount Of Days In Flowering

bigtimm

i have a plant i was told is called foam mist,i actually have two and they are totally different plants one is a definitely sativa and the one in question is for sure indica.maybe different mothers? maybe got mixed up when cloning? i grow organic in sunshine advanced #4,i supercrop, top and LST.they get fish emulsions in veg, guano and a bit of molasses in flower, i am in 7 gal pots, the buds are huge and very dense, she is only 35 days into flower the pistils are 30% brown and the trichs are all milky under a 100x microscope....how long will they stay milky before turning amber? ....what is the earliest you have had a plant finish? i already have started to flush.

i am being patient but it is hard as you all know! :D

thanks

I currently have a chocolate chunk, G bolt combo that is doing the same thing in the same time. This is the earliest flowering plant in my experience and it will hit the drying area in one day. Amber tirchs are nice but not always the end all. Different medical effect at different stages. I will add that your weight will probably increase as time moves on. Good luck. R

Guest 1TokeOverLine

The original Arcata Trainwreck elite clone can be toked right off the plant at 42 days, however, yield doubles in the last two weeks and we take her at 55-60 days.

Sweet Tooth #3 is a pound yielder and runs 55 days.

Only nutes are Sunleave's Guano kit and water with molasses in flower, simplest medium like Promix or Canadian peat, super soil and expensive nute routines are a money pit trap. (It ain't rocket science, it's just a weed and it'll grow in the floorboards of your Buick.) K.I.S.S.

gallery_17122_285_73522.jpg

gallery_17122_285_46577.jpg

1T

Only nutes are Sunleave's Guano kit and water with molasses in flower, super soil and expensive nute routines are a money pit trap. (It ain't rocket science, it's just a weed and it'll grow in the floorboards of your Buick.) K.I.S.S.

1T

I love it!Just as long as its not a Honda :lol:

Burmese Kush can finish in 45 days.

A note though, even though strains seem done in short periods of time doesn't mean it is best for your yield to take them. The longer you wait up to a certain point (50 amber 50 milky) the better your yield will be. Be patient, and if you get anxious, dry and short cure a few bottom buds to get ya thru! :thumbsu:

Peace

Archived