Usable Marijuana

NateD

I'm sure this has been discussed a million times on here but the state law says I can't be in possession of more than 2.5 ounces of USABLE medical marijuana per patient I have. So what is considered "usable" ? Are buds still on the plant considered usable or is it not considered uable until it is dried and cured?

ok i guess that pretty well clears that up for me, sorry for the dumb questions i am new to this and just want to have all my areas covered as much as i can given how "grey" this law is. I guess I have one more question then, can I have my grow room in someone elses house, my understanding is that it just needs to be in an enclosed locked room, doesnt say where that room can be.

ok i guess that pretty well clears that up for me, sorry for the dumb questions i am new to this and just want to have all my areas covered as much as i can given how "grey" this law is. I guess I have one more question then, can I have my grow room in someone elses house, my understanding is that it just needs to be in an enclosed locked room, doesnt say where that room can be.

The primary source of "gray areas" is the unwillingness of the nazis to let it go. They look to see every single loophole they can exploit to keep putting people in jail.

Under the law, you could grow at your friends place. That doesn't mean that every police officer in that town will agree.

I dint think the law is grey at all the problem is like the bible one person reads it interprets one way, another person reads it and get something else. You either except the law or not and some Leo are choosing not too.

They leave too much open to interpretation thats why there is so many "risky areas". It should cover every base and every question that might come up about it. The difference between this and the bible is this is something that is enforceable and needs to be very clear in my opinion.

Archived