I just Googled my name, looking for a guy in Ohio with the same name as mine. One of the listings was my name as a member of medijuana.com! I do NOT want it advertized to the public that I use mmj!! I left a post on that site in the only appropriate place, but it was a section with no other posts. This is not good! What can I do about this? Somebody help!!!!

So what is your question did you post your name in the open forum or someones posing as you?

I'm just a member there. The listing on Google has in the address 'membership list', or something like that. I joined when I was first looking into mmj, last February. I've never posted anything there. I'm just listed as a member. I thought information like this was supposed to be private. I've left two posts there, but neither place looks like many people read them. The only phone number I can find is for their advertising department. My question is... how in the world did this happen, and what can be done to get that listing on Google removed?

I'm just a member there. The listing on Google has in the address 'membership list', or something like that. I joined when I was first looking into mmj, last February. I've never posted anything there. I'm just listed as a member. I thought information like this was supposed to be private. I've left two posts there, but neither place looks like many people read them. The only phone number I can find is for their advertising department. My question is... how in the world did this happen, and what can be done to get that listing on Google removed?

Once somethings in cyberspace its hard to get it removed. :notfair:

Archived