Patient Caregiver Issues!

I know. This isn't your first rodeo. LOL

The stash... some people have teenagers and the stash deal gets a little more comlicated if you catch my drift. We all have our own level of acceptable risk. Once you get this 'limited growing' down, you can pump out meds just under the limit like nobodies business.

ok loose lips sink ships,,they have a thing called storage units! also I have had the search go on in my homes over the yrs, always got a heads up or just had a bad feeling, I have many places to hide my stash, plus I live in the middle of the woods!! Its a no brainer for someone like me

You will never see me post on here, what should I do with my overages!?! :unsure:

I know what to do with them. I dont run out of meds, I mite have to dig something up, Im not real crazy about till i get my next batch, but I dont get anything that dont work for me!

The only thing that has changed since i became legal is I have had 3 court cases for possesion, and now a c.p.s case open, (its like I sent the state a letter telling them to come phaq with me) I dont know how else to explain my legal issues! It is like they came out of no where!

Peace

FTW

Jim

No in all honesty! It would have wound up the same! im almost 48 and fell for the talk! so I think things would have still ended up like they did! c.g took the deposit and ran, I only seen him one other time after signing him on!

I have been growing for yrs! I dont worry about all the stuff these new growers worry about, it is a whole lot simpler than people could ever think, I dont know if you seen my first 6 weeks of my free hillbilly grow, but i didnt give them nothing but cheap plant food and water once a week out doors, they were well on there way, only thing I needed to watch was for thieves that would steal it, my whole pointe to grow it was to show how easy it was to get a good crop for what mother nature supplys! besided the 1.89 plant food i got (not miracle grow)

and now that im in this legaly, I have been talking to a whole lot of people and not just on here, in real life face to face, who have all been screwed by a c.g!

You know I dont think people like to hear this, but if a c.g approached me and offered me the 6 zips up front to sign them, id do it, cause I realy dont care who else they are supply (dealing) dont matter to me, give me up front for 6 months and go make some cash, they get popped doing something wrong, I got mine, and I find another c.g! not so hard.

and Im not realy in a position to grow where i live at this time,,my ole lady has a jealious ex who got cps on us, he was hoping it would make me leave. or convince her to make me leave, seeings how my police record is not that good, and the cps people are focusing on me more than anyone else in this case! I can deal with them it is the ex who will need to watch his back for the rest of his life not me!!

and as most know the hardest part of an indoor grow, dirt or hydro, is the lites, fans, pumps , nutes, ect. If you are already set up with all of that sruff and you been helping people obtain weed for 30 yrs, its not hard to take on pt,s and give them and imediate supply of meds!!

I dont want anything to do with a newbie grower as my c.g, I want and experienced grower, wtf would i care what they do with the meds i dont use? becuase i dont want them to go to jail? um sorry, I been to jail becuase i broke the law, if they do they should go to jail also!

My biggest point is i guess is id like to find a c.g who is either compasionate and is fair priced and knows how to grow good meds, or and expereinced grower who is just out to get their plant counts up, the ladder will have no prob meeting my contract needs!

Peace

FTW

Jim

and you would be over buy 1 oz

and you would be over buy 1 oz

not for long! lets see i have been over for yrs! why would i worry about that now, I didnt worry about it when i had a few kilos hangin around?

It seems we became legal so leo has our names and can mess with us now, who is this law for us (pts,c.g's) or L.E?

Peace

FTW

Jim

not for long! lets see i have been over for yrs! why would i worry about that now, I didnt worry about it when i had a few kilos hangin around?

It seems we became legal so leo has our names and can mess with us now, who is this law for us (pts,c.g's) or L.E?

Peace

FTW

Jim

Jim I firmly believe you are correct ACCEPT the law was created (IMO) by the PT's CG'S AND L.E.... one more way in the good ol' USA to make us believe we have control over our laws, BUT at eh same time they are gong to know where 99.99% of all grows take place and who is involved.. Another way to look at it is registered guns, if "they" decided they could come and take ALL our guns because they know where they are,,, believe me if there is a big enough local war, I can see the GOV coming in and taking everyones guns simply for the fact they KNOW where they are... that is a total different system and subject and that is not where i am trying to go, BUT the things these two systems have in common is Registration, control and if HTEY really wanted to they could round us up in a matter of days... So to your note, this law was made for everyone so that LE has a better idea/clue of who to go to if need be to eliminate or infringe on our rights and civil liberties,,, Those darn bunny muffin heads!

Jim I firmly believe you are correct ACCEPT the law was created (IMO) by the PT's CG'S AND L.E.... one more way in the good ol' USA to make us believe we have control over our laws, BUT at eh same time they are gong to know where 99.99% of all grows take place and who is involved.. Another way to look at it is registered guns, if "they" decided they could come and take ALL our guns because they know where they are,,, believe me if there is a big enough local war, I can see the GOV coming in and taking everyones guns simply for the fact they KNOW where they are... that is a total different system and subject and that is not where i am trying to go, BUT the things these two systems have in common is Registration, control and if HTEY really wanted to they could round us up in a matter of days... So to your note, this law was made for everyone so that LE has a better idea/clue of who to go to if need be to eliminate or infringe on our rights and civil liberties,,, Those darn bunny muffin heads!

you know they have been floating emails around about obama wanting everyone with a long gun to pay taxes on it! Your rite than they would know who all owns guns!

I have lots of guns and lots of ammo and im gonna be keeping them, at least until I run out of ammo!

Peace

FTW

Jim

Archived